Save up to 64% on a manicure, pedicure, paraffin foot wax and fish foot nibble for one or two people at Le Fish Spa
- Save up to 64% on a manicure, pedicure, paraffin foot wax and fish foot nibble
- 45-minute fish foot nibble
- Organic treatment
- Trendy and modern environment
- International trend in foot therapy
- Leaves hands and feet revitalised
- Ideal as a gift
- Perfect bonding session for Mother’s Day
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 076 904 2576 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- One Groupon per person per visit
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- No children under the age of 7
- Late arrivals will be asked to reschedule
- Terms and conditions apply
Pay R250 for a manicure, pedicure, paraffin foot wax and fish foot nibble for one person, valued at R620
Pay R450 for a manicure, pedicure, paraffin foot wax and fish foot nibble for two people, valued at R1240
Located in the Birkenhead Manor Boutique Guest Hotel is the tranquil oasis Le Fish Spa. Overlooking Table Mountain and the pristine beaches of Blouberg, this friendly and professionally staffed spa will turn jaded hands and feet into the smooth, soft and supple appendages they were born to be. After everything your extremities do for you; carrying your groceries, allowing thesprinkler to occur on a regular basis and getting you to and from your Origami classes, pampering them is the least you can do.
While having tiny little fish nibbling away at the dead skin on your feet may seem weirder than that time you woke up with bandages on both hands, in essence it’s not and it’s far more beneficial. While the initial sensation may be a little ticklish, it soon becomes an enjoyable and relaxing remedy to tired, calloused skin. Known as the Doctor fish, the Garra Rufa fish used in the treatment have no teeth and gently suction off dead skin cells while your feet relax in the warm water tank. Nibbling away the dead or hardened skin, healthy tissue is steadily revealed leaving your feet feeling pampered, healthy and glowing.
On top of a rejuvenating fish nibble, a manicure, pedicure and paraffin foot wax are also on offer; making your feet and hands the happiest they’ve been in years.