Durbanville: Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including a wine tasting experience and three-course dinner per night at Meerendal Boutique Hotel preorder now- 50%
Durbanville: Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including a wine tasting experience and three-course dinner per night at Meerendal Boutique Hotel
- Save up to 55% on a one or two-night stay for two people, including a wine tasting experience and three-course dinner per night
- Situated on one of the oldest wine farms in South Africa
- Spectacular views overlooking Boland Mountains and local vineyards
- Boutique hotel combining timeless style and ultimate luxury
- Spacious en-suite luxury suites with modern amenities
- All travel must be completed by 31 October 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 975 1655
- Must book a minimum of seven days in advance
- Beverages and minibar drinks are excluded
- Children under 12 allowed at an additional fee of R400 per night; maximum two children per room
- Only one room available per night that can accommodate children with extra bed facilities
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Enjoy a true countryside haven in the lap of luxury with a one or two-night stay at Meerendal Boutique Hotel in Durbanville.
Pay R1 450 for a one-night stay for two people, including a wine tasting experience and three-course dinner per night, valued at R2 900
Pay R2 600 for a two-night stay for two people, including a wine tasting experience and three-course dinner per night, valued at R5 800
Combing grandeur and elegance with timeless style and ultimate luxury, the Meerendal Boutique Hotel is a gracious Cape Dutch homestead suited for all who need a bright city-light escape. Spacious luxury suites boasting en-suite bathrooms and fitted with exquisite, uniquely designed furniture makes each stay one to remember. Rooms are adorned with extra-large king size beds, Egyptian cotton linen and all the necessities to ensure a five-star luxury stay. The air-conditioned suites are fitted with fully-stocked minibars, espresso machines, LCD flat screen TV’s with eight satellite channels and room-safes for added reassurance. Lucky guests can indulge in a wine tasting, awakening the senses by drinking up the hue and viscosity of fine Meerendal wines, before savouring the moment over a three-course dinner for two. Here, the chef will turn Meerendal’s fresh produce into a three-course culinary masterpiece, filled with natural flavour – inspired by meticulous preparation and a passion for cooking.
Nestled in between the slopes of Tygerberg Hills, the vast and fertile Meerendal landscape plays host to relaxed lunches, superb dining experiences and relaxing, luxurious stays in the boutique hotel. With an estate offering a variety of activities ranging from wine tasting and cellar tours to horse riding and mountain biking, every guest can feel thoroughly entertained while in the lap countryside luxury. Providing a luxurious getaway from the bright city lights, Meerendal Boutique Hotel, has the perfect combination of ingredients to provide a truly memorable stay. Take in spectacular views overlooking the Boland Mountains and local vineyards and enjoy a true countryside haven just minutes away from cosmopolitan Cape Town.