Save up to 60% on entrance to Monkey Town for up to eight adults preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on entrance to Monkey Town for up to eight adults
- Save up to 60% on entrance to Monkey Town for up to eight adults
- Includes a 10% discount on meals at pub and grill
- 28 different species of monkeys and apes
- Perfect for young and old
- Play park, swimming pools and restaurant
- Optional one-hour primate tour available at no extra cost
- Valid until 30 November 2012
- Reservation required: 021 858 1060
- This is an outdoor venue so please check weather conditions before booking
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Even though monkeys have the ability to speak, they prefer not to converse with humans, mostly out of sympathy for how ridiculous we look. Extend a banana branch when you save up to 60% on entrance for up to eight people to Monkey Town, including a 10% discount food voucher each.
Pay R78 for entrance for two adults, valued at R156
Pay R140 for entrance for four adults, valued at R312
Pay R249 for entrance for eight adults, valued at R624
Monkey Town rescues in-need apes and primates who are deprived of shelter; offering them affection, food and a loving living space where intrigued guests can experience their lifestyle. Home to over 230 animals, including 28 different exotic species of apes and monkeys, the Monkey Town staff are the experts in all things primate. Spend time traipsing along the walkway which winds through the park, taking in all that the sanctuary has to offer. The walkway provides guests with the opportunity to observe the banana-wielding occupants and the way they live first-hand, without intruding on the primates’ living space.
Explore the sanctuary on your own or opt for the hour-long guided tour, getting up close with the loving apes, while being educated on how they live. It’s the perfect monkey-business fun day where entertained visitors can grab something to eat, have a swim or simply learn more about the primates. Boasting playgrounds, water slides and trampolines, it’s the ideal place for kids to have fun and learn at the same time.