Save up to 60% on four, eight or one month of unlimited Nia classes with OurNiaSpace Studio
- Save up to 60% on four, eight or one month of unlimited Nia classes
- A fitness fusion of dance, martial arts and healing arts
- Delivers a cardiovascular, whole-body conditioning
- Suitable for all levels of fitness and any age or gender
- Classes run seven days a week; mornings and evenings
- Highly experienced Nia instructors; passionate about creating the ultimate moving experience
- OurNiaSpace Studio is South Africa’s first studio dedicated to Nia
- Great community of studio members
- Valid for 3 months
- Valid for 30 days from first class attended
- No booking required; phone for enquiries: 082 462 4822
- One Groupon per person; additional as gifts
- Valid for new students only, or previous students who have not been at class/studio for at least six months
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Pay R110 for a four-class card, valued at R220
Pay R162 for an eight-class card, valued at R360
Pay R180 for one month of unlimited classes card, valued at R450
Far from your average mind-numbing body-breaking fitness program, Nia brings the body, mind and emotions to optimum health through music, movement and self-expression. A cardiovascular program that uses a dynamic blend of the dance arts, martial arts and healing arts – each Nia class blends the mindfulness and meditative techniques of the martial arts with the grace and fluidity of dance and the body awareness and alignment found in healing arts such as Yoga.
As South Africa’s flagship Nia studio, OurNiaSpace Studio is dedicated to enlightening locals about the benefits of Nia. A peaceful studio with a lounge, retail area and showers, OurNiaSpace Studio empowers students of all shapes, fitness levels and ages to positively shape the way they feel, look and live with this expressive wellness practice. Practiced barefoot to music, Nia provides an exhilarating, expressive and fun way to fight fat while strengthening muscles, calming the mind and relieving stress.
Monday: 9:15 and 18:00
Tuesday: 9:15 and 18:00
Wednesday: 7:00 and 18:00
Thursday: 9:15 and 18:00
Saturday: 9:30 and 11:00 (for those new to Nia)
- Sunday: 9:30
Kathy brings a tremendous energy and passion to her work and facilitates each class and workshop she teaches with immense focus and concentration. She is a truly gifted and inspiring trainer and one leaves her presence an enriched and empowered human being!
– Dr Arien van der Merwe
What I view as most valuable about Kathy’s classes and workshops is the sense of inner strength, stability and purpose that is emphasized. She teaches people to feel their center, express themselves and relate to others in truly healthy ways. All of this is accomplished via movement and metaphor in a fun, creative and often exhilarating format. In the process people of all shapes, sizes and backgrounds move away from a narrow, mechanistic bias of outwardly defined beauty to the joy in finding one’s own unique expression.
– Susan Carabello