Save up to 55% on a seafood platter for two or four people at Panama Jacks
- Save up to 55% on a seafood platter for two or four people at Panama Jacks
- Includes Kingklip, prawns, calamari strips, Portuguese mussels, spring rolls, crab claws, rice, chips rolls and a trio of sauces (lemon butter, garlic butter and peri peri)
- Fresh seafood in the heart of the harbour
- Warm, friendly and casual atmosphere
- Cape Town’s best kept secret
- Valid for 6 months; closed on Sunday evenings and Saturday afternoons
- Reservation required: 021 447 3992
- Gratuity not included
- No outside alcohol allowed
- Sit-down only
- Alcoholic beverages strictly for 18+ only
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Pay R180 for a seafood platter for two people, valued at R360
Pay R325 for a seafood platter for four people, valued at R720
Set in the working half of Cape Town docks in Table Bay harbour, Panama Jacks has evolved from a humble boat yard serving the Royal Cape Yacht Club to a quality seafood restaurant known the world over. With its low flagged bedecked ceiling and rustic ambiance, the restaurant has been serving mouth-watering fare with an emphasis on quality and great wines for the last nine years. Providing a relaxed Caribbean atmosphere and a truly authentic dining experience, Panama Jacks is a hidden gem waiting to be found.
Sate seaside cravings with an extensive seafood platter for two or four people, featuring fresh Kingklip and other local sea-related eats. Groupies can delight taste buds with Portuguese mussels and perfectly cooked calamari strips before sending succulent prawns sailing into mouths on a wave of lemon butter, garlic butter or peri-peri sauce. Crab claws and spring rolls arrive cooked and paired with healthy helpings of rice, chips and rolls; making belt-loosening a near necessity.
This original seafood restaurant is situated in the heart of the Cape Town harbour, away from the touristy waterfront. The unpretentious wooden building and atmospheric interior is fabulous. We specifically went to Panama Jacks for the lobster, which certainly did not disappoint, absolutely delicious and worth the visit!