Pay R199 for a full set of individual eyelash extensions at Purr-fect Lashes, valued at R450 (save 56%) preorder now- 56%
Pay R199 for a full set of individual eyelash extensions at Purr-fect Lashes, valued at R450 (save 56%)
- Save 56% on a full set of individual eyelash extensions
- Add length, thickness and fullness to your natural lashes
- Painless and non-permanent
- Individually applied for a more natural look
- Relaxed and down-to-earth environment
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 082 720 8593 or email@example.com
- Valid Monday to Saturday
- Quote Groupon code when booking
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
- 12-hour cancellation policy applies
Batting your eyelids can express everything from coy admiration for the office hottie to frustration at being stuck in a strobe-lit library during exam time. Keep your lashes in business with today’s Groupon and pay R199 for a full set of individual eyelash extensions at Purr-fect Lashes.
Trained in the art of eyelash seduction, the friendly staff at Purr-fect Lashes know just how important it is to have flirty blinkers. With staff more knowledgeable than that guy who keeps insisting you could learn Latin if you only tried a bit harder; eyelash fluttering can be taken to new heights with a set of individually applied eyelash extensions.
With thicker and longer lashes, Purr-fect Lashes will add a little glamour to an otherwise timid appearance. Painless and completely natural looking, this procedure involves fixing synthetic lashes to your natural lashes one by one. Revel in the good life as beautiful looking blinkers result in some surprising consequences, like jumping the queue at the bank, getting a discount on that gorgeous coat, stopping angry llamas in their tracks and having cute strangers return your flirty looks.
Groupon coupons | Beauty | Facials | Eyelash And Eyebrow Treatments | Cape Town Beauty | Facials Cape Town | Eyelash and eyebrow treatments Cape Town