Save up to 55% on a Smash and Grab window tint for one or two standard cars with four standard windows at Quality Tint preorder now- 50%
Save up to 55% on a Smash and Grab window tint for one or two standard cars with four standard windows at Quality Tint
- Save up to 55% on a Smash and Grab window tint for one or two cars
- Reduces glare
- Aesthetically pleasing
- UV protection
- Friendly and professional staff
- Guaranteed for insurance purposes
- Valid for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 551 0107 or e-mail email@example.com
- Valid Monday to Friday
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
- SUVs or bigger cars will incur an additional cost
- For any standard car with four standard windows (i.e no trucks/busses)
Tinted windows are well known to reduce glare, protect against UV rays and stop ninjas from hiding animal balloons in the glove compartment. Protect your car with today’s Groupon and save up to 55% on a Smash and Grab window tint at Quality Tint.
Pay R990 for a Smash and Grab window tint for a standard car with four standard windows, valued at R1 980
Pay R1 780 for a Smash and Grab window tint for two standard cars with four standard windows each, valued at R3 960
Let the capable and professional staff at Quality Tint keep ninjas and thieves at bay with their superior window tints. Aesthetically pleasing, window tints also help to keep interiors in tip-top condition by preventing the fading of fabric and the deterioration of textile fibres as done by the sun’s damaging heat. Blocking UV rays, tinted windows also help with skin protection and the reduction of glare.
Window tints are also useful in the event of an accident or a smash and grab. With any luck, the closest you’ve gotten to either of those occurred in Grand Theft Auto, but if that’s a concern for you then Quality Tint is the place to go. Ensure peace of mind as a Smash and Grab window tint guarantees that should someone try to break your window, the window stays held together; delaying intruders from gaining access to the vehicle. This is also helpful in the event of an accident as it lessens the chance of flying shards injuring someone.