Save up to 55% on a cake decorating class for one or two people with Sugar Cakes preorder now- 50%
Save up to 55% on a cake decorating class for one or two people with Sugar Cakes
- Save up to 55% on a cake decorating class for one or two people
- Friendly, professional and passionate instructor
- Learn to create fairy cake toppers
- Conveniently located studio; weekly classes offered
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months; Tuesday and Wednesday only
- Classes take place Tuesday evenings: 18:00 - 20:30 and Wednesday mornings: 10:00 - 12:30
- Reservation required: 082 341 6037
- One Groupon per person/couple; additional as gifts
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Maximum of seven people per class
- No shows forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Cake decorating allows you to make something edible more beautiful, unlike dousing your significant other in custard, which makes something beautiful more edible. Learn to give your cakes a face-lift when you save up to 55% on a cake decorating class for one or two people with Sugar Cakes.
Pay R200 for a cake decorating class for one person, valued at R400
Pay R360 for a cake decorating class for two people, valued at R800
A quaint and charming cake studio in Vierlanden in Durbanville, Sugar Cakes offers weekly classes and creates a space for culinary artisans of all experience levels to learn the art of cake decoration. With chic and personalised décor and a comfortable space to work in, even the wariest of bakers will feel right at home learning to ice their creations and turn them into personalised masterpieces.
The ideal spot to celebrate cake’s charms, the cake decorating classes lead novice bakers through sugar-laced odysseys designed to teach them the ins and outs of professional decoration and how to create fairy cake-toppers. Covering all the basics you need to know under the compass-like guidance of a professional and passionate baker and decorator, you’ll leave Sugar Cakes with a few tricks up your sleeve and a head full of new know-how.