Bela Bela: One or two-night stay for two including breakfast at Villa Palmiera (up to 55% off) preorder now- 50%
Bela Bela: One or two-night stay for two including breakfast at Villa Palmiera (up to 55% off)
- A one or two-night stay for two people in a standard room
- All rooms are en-suite and air conditioned
- Beautifully thatched rooms
- Luxurious location
- DSTV available in each room
- Venues are easily accessible
- All travel must be completed by 28 February 2013
- Not valid for travel from 23 December 2012 to 3 January 2013
- Reservation required: 014 736 2558 or email@example.com
- Groupon excludes flights
- Children’s policy: children under 3 - free; children under 12 - R150; children over 13 pay adult rates
- Units are not self-catering units
- Groupons cannot be combined for a longer stay - R200 per night for additional nights
- 14-day cancellation policy applies
- English breakfast available at R25 per person
- R1000 surcharge for three people for an airport shuttle
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Terms and Conditions apply
A beautiful guesthouse situated near the Bela Bela warm baths, Villa Palmiera is ideally located in a pleasantly quiet neighbourhood in close proximity to the town centre, with easy access to restaurants and entertainment.
A home away from home, this guesthouse provides comfort and relaxation, a perfect getaway for a couple looking to relax. Feel like royalty and choose one of the following:
Pay R375 for a one-night stay for two adults
Pay R675 for a two-night stay for two adults
In a standard room with continental breakfast
In the scenic surroundings of Bela Bela stands Villa Palmiera, a petite guesthouse situated just outside Pretoria, and nestled in a cosy and desirable setting. The rooms sit in a quiet neighbourhood where guests can peacefully enjoy their time away, with the option of enjoying one of the many activities available nearby. Boasting 13 beautifully thatched rooms all stylishly designed for comfort and pleasure; each is equipped with an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning for hot summer days. Provided in the rooms are tea and coffee, and DSTV is for catching up on news or favourite TV shows.
The venues around Bela Bela are easily accessible, making it very convenient to get around. Guests can explore the local surroundings while taking in the natural beauty. One of the highlights of Bela Bela is the safari experience, a thrilling trip into the bush by 4x4 to view the beautiful elephants while taking in the sunshine. The area is well known for its wildlife, and a visit to the crocodile farm or a walk with cheetahs is a must for any animal lover. Other exciting prospects include horse riding, quad biking, and even clay pigeon shooting. For the lazy lounger, there’s the option to enjoy a professional massage, or get prettied up with manicures and pedicures.
I've stayed at Villa Palmiera Petit Hotel in Bela Bela a number of times and have always come away feeling refreshed and pampered.