Save up to 60% on a Sunset Cruise for two, four or six people with Waterfront Boat Company preorder now- 50%
Save up to 60% on a Sunset Cruise for two, four or six people with Waterfront Boat Company
- Save up to 60% on a 90-minute Sunset Cruise for two, four or six people
- Fun filled experience on the water
- Cash bar is available; R40 per bottle of sparkling wine
- Friendly and professional staff
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid until 31 October 2012
- Reservation required 36 hours in advance: 021 418 5806 or email@example.com
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- No shows forfeit Groupon
- Weather permitting
- Check departure time when booking
- Minimum of four people per cruise
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
There is nothing quite as liberating as your hair whipping in the wind on the open seas, which explains why so many people love to sail and why seagulls are so arrogant. Liberate yourself with today’s Groupon and save up to 60% on a Sunset Cruise with the Waterfront Boat Company.
Pay R200 for a 90-minute Sunset Cruise for two people, valued at R400
Pay R360 for a 90-minute Sunset Cruise for four people, valued at R800
Pay R480 for a 90-minute Sunset Cruise for six people, valued at R1 200
A fun filled experience on the water, the Waterfront Boat Company is the ideal boat operator to witness the magnificence of a Cape Town sunset. The first tenant of the V&A Waterfront and the first attraction, the company has many years of experience providing a service that is both professional and fun. Offering a variety of activities, such as shark cage diving, helicopter flips, scuba diving and tandem skydiving, adventure seekers can get their kicks with this reputable company.
Whether you go on a romantic date or with five of your favourite amigos, a sunset cruise is the ideal way to spend an evening. Departing from the Waterfront Harbour armed with a camera or just plain ocular-ovals, lucky Groupies can embrace the magnificent sights around them, which include Table Mountain and the city. With the magical backdrop of the sun dipping into the ocean, the awe-inspiring vista of the open seas is one for the memory books.