Save up to 55% on any Burrito, Fajita, Taco or Enchilada with a Margarita for up to six people at Zapata
- Save up to 55% on a Burrito, Fajita, Taco or Enchilada with a Margarita for up to six people
- Choose vegetable, chicken, chilli con carne or steak filling
- Flamboyant dishes dressed in chillies and authentic flavours
- Traditional décor and Mexican memorabilia set the scene
- Crispy and tangy frozen margaritas
- Ideal for a dinner date or fun with friends
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 472 2224
- Not valid on Fridays or Saturdays
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No sharing; no takeaways
- Groupon excludes gratuity
Sporting a proud Frida Kahlo uni-brow, hosting ‘who can eat this chilli without crying’ competitions and trying to engage your cats in a mock bullfight, are all signs that your heart is pining for Mexico. Before you abandon designer duds for a sombrero and grow a grande mustachio, get your Mexican fix with today’s Groupon: Save up to 55% on any Burrito, Fajita, Taco, or Enchilada with a Margarita for up to six people at Zapata.
- Pay R125 for any Burrito, Fajita, Taco, or Enchilada with a Margarita each for two people, valued at R256
- Pay R240 for any Burrito, Fajita, Taco, or Enchilada with a Margarita each for four people, valued at R512
- Pay R345 for any Burrito, Fajita, Taco, or Enchilada with a Margarita each for six people, valued at R768
While hopping on a plane to Mexico to live a life of sunshine, sombreros and Margarita-fuelled memories isn’t the worst idea – why not put that plan on the backburner while you sample Zapata’s authentic Mexican fare. Located in Harfield Village, Zapata is a vibrant dining spot where fun, food and festivities go together like tequila and the floor. Festooned with funky Mexican memorabilia and authentic décor, treat your senses and your taste buds to a flavoursome Mexican fiesta with a night at Zapata.
If you’ve had vivid dreams where you’ve sashayed with salsa and jived with jalapenos to the sounds of Spanish guitar, they’re about to come true. To get the party started, sip on a tangy Margarita served a in salt-rimmed glass before choosing between a vegetable, chicken, chilli con carne or steak Burrito, Fajita, Taco, or Enchilada. For a party that’ll please your palate for months to come and a fiesta of flavours and good vibes, look no further than Zapata.
What a great spot! Food is awesome, Margaritas come with sour worms, very well priced and friendly service. Not a huge wine list but the ones they do have are not your average run of the mill brands, which makes up for it. Finally a Mexican place that is not dodgy, décor fresh and stylish. This is definitely a place that I will be going back to over and over again
– Lesley Mallon