Save up to 58% on a Bordeaux wine tasting and cheese platter for two or four people at Zorgvliet Wines preorder now- 53%
Save up to 58% on a Bordeaux wine tasting and cheese platter for two or four people at Zorgvliet Wines
- Save up to 58% on a Bordeaux wine tasting and cheese platter for two or four people
- Cosy tasting room with fireplace
- Cheese platter includes Blue cheese, Fig Brie, Sweet Chili Bree and Huguenot Matured Cheese
- Buy any 12 bottles Zorgvliet wine and get a R180 voucher to use towards picnics, accommodation or at the tasting room
- Existing specials on Silver Myn Range wines
- Valid for 3 months; Monday to Sunday, 11:00 to 16:00 only
- Reservation required: 021 885 1399, extension 5
- Cancellation policy applies
- No shows forfeit Groupon
- Alcoholic beverages strictly for 18+ only
- Groupon valid for 18+ only
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Subject to availability
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and Conditions apply
Like a fireworks display, a great movie or falling on your face, wine is best enjoyed in the company of people who can fully enjoy it. Indulge with today’s Groupon and save up to 58% on a Bordeaux wine tasting with cheese platter at Zorgvliet wines.
Pay R56 for a Bordeaux wine tasting with cheese platter for two people, valued at R120
Pay R100 for a Bordeaux wine tasting with cheese platter for four people, valued at R240
Nestled in the Banhoek Valley in the heart of the Winelands, Zorgvliet Wine Estate is a luxurious and serene location, ideal for a little wining and dining. Boasting picture perfect views overlooking the magnificent mountains and rolling vineyards, the Zorgvliet landscape will delight and inspire even the most discerning of travellers. With access to the beautiful estate, Groupies can embrace the modern wine cellar and its beauty, while sipping on delectable wines.
Emerge your senses in the wonderful world of wine with a wine tasting experience in one of the estate’s three cosy tasting rooms. With a warm fire crackling in the hearth and an array of delicious wines to sample, your idyllic experience will see you tasting a range of full white and full red Bordeaux blends boasting everything from Simone 2009 Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc to Richelle 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc. With an excellent ageing potential of 10 to 12 years, Zorgvliet’s taste bud tingling range of fine wines are bound to hit the spot, while a delectable cheese platter will have your taste buds doing a little happy dance.