Pay R120 instead of R240 for a computerised spinal scan and postural analysis at SPR Health and Wellness Clinic (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a computerised spinal scan and postural analysis
- Safe and non-invasive
- Detect and identify early signs of illness
- Make sure all’s good before Christmas or after
- Ideal as a Christmas gift for a health fanatic
- Groupon redeemable for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 712 1520
- Redeemable Monday to Saturday, 8:00 to 17:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The pictured displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Though bodies are mostly made up of water and a few water-compatible parts, looking after it is more complicated than looking after a fish in a bowl. Probably more similar to the insides of a personal computer, keeping it in good health would require regular appointments with the maintenance man. Make sure all’s good under the hood with today’s Groupon: a computerised spinal scan and postural analysis at SPR Health and Wellness Clinic for R120.
Like PC’s, it’s easy to assume that all’s in order if there aren’t any signs of internal damage on start-up. Fact is, it’s only after a good quality virus scan that all is revealed. With state-of-the-art and innovative technology and specialists more skilled than red-nosed flying reindeer, the SPR Healthcare and Wellness Clinic will easily detect any signs of looming problems that could cause bumps in your system in the future. While the computerised spinal scan and postural analysis may sound as tempting as a date with Freddy Kruger, the non-invasive procedure is in actual fact far less frightening and harmless.
After Holiday-ing it up with Festive feasts and every kind of unhealthy treat you could fit into your system, this computerised spinal scan and postural analysis Groupon makes for an ideal stocking-filler for all family members. Looking after your body is as much as a responsibility as not staying in bed for that extra hour or getting the washing off the line before the rain comes down. If you’re having problems with sleeping, tiredness, high blood pressure or just want to get yourself checked out, do yourself a favour and rather be safe than sorry. Prove that prevention is indeed better than cure with a computerised spinal scan and postural analysis and a trip to SPR Health and Wellness Clinic.
Feel-Good Fact: Fabio, the garlic prawn has long been the sole symbol of contentment in a small village in Greece. People first decided to instate him as the face of happiness when he appeared on a TV show that was focused on his escape tactics while being trapped inside a television.