Pay R225 instead of R525 for a full body exfoliation and relaxing massage at Healing Beauty Day Spa (save 57%)
- Save 57% on a full body deep cleanser and massage
- 60-minute treatment
- Relaxing and rejuvenating experience
- Perfect for preparing for the chaos of the Festive Season
- Ideal as a Christmas gift
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 840 3077
- Redeemable Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Cancellation policy applies
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms and conditions apply
Unlike regular bodies, Christmas-season bodies are usually required to be significantly fresher-looking, prettier, and should be in good enough shape to sneak Christmas gifts past unsuspecting family members. Prepare body, mind and soul for the Festive season ahead with today’s Groupon: a full body exfoliation and relaxing massage at Healing Beauty Day Spa for R225.
Preparing your body for December is often a task that most neglect to take part in. However, where it’s easy to prepare for the forthcoming shopping mall stampedes of shoppers with fitness routines and the purchase of a potato cannon, preparing mentally takes a lot more effort. Enter the mind and body-bettering specialists at Healing Beauty Day Spa. Dexterous and more skilled with soothing therapies than Rambo is with camo-paint, the experts will have you mentally prepared with their relaxing 60-minute treatment in the tranquil studio.
Indulge in a gentle, all over body exfoliation, cleansing your form of unwanted visitors. With grape seeds in a botanical rich body cleansing cream, the exfoliation is indeed more effective than a trip to your humble bathtub. Follow the exfoliation with a relaxing massage working out any kinks or knots left behind from last December. With foreign niggles thus expelled by hands more flexible than pool noodles, taking to the shopping mall will be a breeze with a body cleansed and mind refreshed.Body Fact: The oldest massage treatment known to man is one practiced in India to this day. The massage makes use of gadgets which look like rolling pins and a hammer not dissimilar to a mallet.