Enjoy a full body scrub, foot massage, scalp massage and back, neck and shoulder massage when you pay R247.50 for one person OR R495 for a couple at the Cape Town Hollow Spa (Save 62%)
- Save 62% on a body scrub and various massages for one or two people
- Pay R247.50 for a full body scrub, foot massage, scalp massage and back, neck and shoulder massage for one person, valued at R659
- Pay R495 for a couple’s full body scrub, foot massage, scalp massage and back, neck and shoulder massage, valued at R1318
- Available in separate or couples rooms
- Gorgeous spa set in the luxurious Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy your treatments in the shadow of Table Mountain
- Serene and enchanting spa with friendly and professional therapists
- Ideal for a treat before the busy festive season
- Groupon redeemable for 4 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 423 1260
- Only valid at Cape Town’s Hollow Boutique Hotel spa
- One Groupon per person for the single massage deal
- One Groupon for two people for the couple’s massage deal
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- 24 hour cancellation policy applies
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
Everyone has different methods they use to relax. While some sit in front of the TV like a lethargic butternut, others find relaxation in bathing in beer, cuddling with a grizzly or listening to Whale Sounds: The Greatest Wails. Experience a universal favourite – the massage – with today’s Groupon: enjoy a full body scrub, foot massage, scalp massage and back, neck and shoulder massage when you pay R247.50 for one person OR R495 for a couple at the Cape Town Hollow Spa.
If your muscles are calling for a ‘time-out’ and your skin is starting to complain about lack of sleep from the constant wailing – it’s time to give them the TLC they so clearly need. Set in the luxurious Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel, Cape Town Hollow Spa is a private and serene hidey-hole for those who need a good pampering. As tranquil as a midnight oasis for fireflies, the clean and stylish salon will put you at ease with their friendly and professional therapists and elegant treatment rooms.
For a back that’s fallen off the beaten track and neck and shoulders that feel as if they’ve been used as a playschool trampoline, put your pain in the healing hands of the therapists and relax as they knead away nit-picking knots and melt your muscles into a mellow state of marshmallowy relaxation with a 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage.
Once your muscles are as relaxed as a house-cat in a hammock, it’s time to tackle those talons. Let therapists shower your feet with love, kindness and a jolly good massage. There’s nothing that feet love more than an old fashioned rub – except maybe toe socks and a good romantic comedy.
Give your body a buoyant boost with a full body scrub. Starting with a light exfoliation using rough salts and send those dead skin cells and rough rinds running to exile island; next enjoy a soothing 30-minute scalp massage to give your head that “we love you too” feeling.
Beautifying fact: A salon in the United States has found that the “Southern Belle” look is so popular that they’ve formulated a treatment for all southern wannabes that involves getting them to work in a corn field for an hour.