Pay R499 instead of R1237 for a half day spa package with Dr Fish nibble, access to hydro facilities and hair and body treatments at Simply Spa (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a half day spa package
- Includes welcome foot soak, 10-minute Dr Fish nibble, 20-minute hair and scalp treatment, 20-minute back massage, 20-minute grapefruit body polish and full access to hydro facilities
- Choose between hands or feet for the Dr Fish nibble
- Relaxing therapies
- Tranquil spa
- Highly experienced and qualified staff
- Friendly therapists
- Ideal as a gift or treat for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 883 9444
- Redeemable at Lanzerac or Sante branches
- Lanzerac: Monday to Saturday, 8:30 to 18:00; Sunday, 8:30 to 13:00
- Sante: Monday to Sunday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Cancellation policy applies
- Terms and conditions apply
Unconventional beauty methods such as covering your body in honey and flour more often leads less toward glowing skin and more towards ravenous badgers nipping at your heels. Forgo wild attacks with today’s Groupon: enjoy a half day spa package with a welcome foot soak, Dr Fish nibble, hair and scalp treatment, back massage, grapefruit body polish and full access to hydro facilities for R499 at Simply Spa.
Having built a reputation as a provider and haven for holistic wellness solutions, the Simply Spa studios are unique cocoons of calm and contemplation. Whether you choose to entertain your form at the Lanserac or Sante branches, either way you’re guaranteed a greeting by skilled body-handlers more dexterous than a gymnast’s limbs.
Body pamper-parties start off with a welcome foot soak injecting feet with more soul than a sock with a hole. The indulgence continues with a 10-minute Dr Fish nibble, where tootsies or hands are then immersed in a hot spa pool with hundreds of general practitioner fish letting nature’s massage therapists do all the work. Like at least one grandparent, the fish have no teeth and use powerful sucking and nibbling actions to remove dead skin from the body, micro-massaging as they go along.
Following hands or feet fed with feel good vibrations, let your body taste the soothing sensations of a luxury back massage, grape seed body polish and hair and scalp treatment. Backs will be relieved of tensions by specialist fingers while the grape seed body polish rids your form of dead skin cells.
Combining crushed grape seeds and grape seed oil, the mixture is combined with cream, creating an extravagant body product that is massaged onto the body resulting in instantly smooth and soft skin. Of course, what’s a pamper-party without a hair treatment, thus the 20-minute hair and scalp treatment makes its anticipated appearance. With a variety of relaxing massage movements and a nutrient-rich hair mask the session reduces stress and tension, leaving you with hair with more glisten than a brand new set of grills.
Beauty Fact: A doughnut shop in Italy, sprinkles grated wine cork on their treats. The natives believe it heals all skin problems.