Pay R129 for a manicure with gel or acrylic overlays OR pay R99 for a fish nibble treatment on hands and feet OR pay R75 for a pedicure at Le Fish Spa (save up to 57%)
- Save up to 57% on a manicure with gel or acrylic overlays OR a fish nibble treatment on hands and feet OR a pedicure
- Pamper and moisturise your hands or feet
- 45-minute fish nibble treatment: 30-minutes on feet and 15-minutes on hands
- Painless fish nibble treatment leaves hands and feet smooth and soft
- Exfoliate dry, dead skin cells
- Spoil yourself with a day at the spa
- Professional and friendly therapists
- Groupon redeemable for 3 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 218 6119
- Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 19:00; Saturday, 9:00 to 18:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
Without fingernails high fives would be confusing, the sale of backscratchers would soar and people would resort to opening soda cans by trying incantations such as “Open sesame”. Take care of your precious talons with today’s Groupon: save up to 57% on a manicure with gel or acrylic overlays OR a fish nibble treatment on hands and feet OR a pedicure at Le Fish Spa.
Spoiling yourself should be a regular occurrence to renew a tired body and mind, and the professionally trained therapists at Le Fish Spa know exactly what to do to pamper and preen your digits back to perfection. This tranquil spa, decorated in warm burnt orange and dark rich furnishings is the perfect place to unwind and forget about the work piling up on your desk, or the frustrations experienced due to your cats inability to juggle.
Treat yourself to an indulgent manicure with gel or acrylic overlays, a luxurious pedicure or a soothing fish nibble treatment. Soften and refresh your hands with the manicure, followed by your choice of gel or acrylic overlays. The acrylic nails are strong and robust and if they do break they are easily fixable, while gel overlays often look more natural and glossy and take less time to complete. Alternatively, if your tootsies are in need of a bit of toe-treating, the pedicure will provide your feet with just the right amount of feel-good vibrations.
For many, the idea of tiny little fish nibbling away at the dead skin on their feet may be stranger than old weird Uncle Jobe who talks to his walking stick, but even though the initial sensation is ticklish, it soon becomes enjoyable and completely relaxing. The Garra Rufa fish used in this treatment have no teeth but when you immerse your hands and feet into the warm water, they get straight to work by gently nibbling off any dead hard skin. Their soft suction-like nibbling on the dead or calloused skin gradually reveals fresh healthy tissue, rejuvenating your hands and feet and leaving them feeling smoother and softer. After the 45-minute session, you're bound to banish your gloves and socks to the back of your cupboard with that Ab-flex machine.
Nail fact: A designer in Auckland decided to try her hand at designing Acrylic Art nails after seeing a woman on TV rave about the wonders of the new nail trend. The designer made several different designs ranging from candy stripes to luminous cheetahs on a carousel.