Pay R209 for a Parfum Privé and Signature Scent Workshop with Kumanov Cosmetics, valued at R450 (save 54%)
- Save 54% on a Parfum Privé and Signature Scent Workshop
- Create your signature scent and body cream
- Receive a 10ml concentrated perfume oil and a 50ml body perfume cream
- Pure perfume oils imported from Grasse, France
- Enjoy a brief history on the creation of perfume
- Champagne, cheese and snacks and tea, coffee or juice included
- Ideal for a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 556 5313; 072 342 4174
- Redemption upon presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
While few will argue that perfume is an essential part of a women’s beauty routine; many make the mistake of choosing a scent that is wrong for them in so many ways. The wrong perfume choice can turn a free-spirited female into a stuffy aristocrat, a teenage beauty into a jewelry-strewn spinster or a glamorous glamazon into Grandma’s closet. Avoid spreading nose pollution and discover your essential scent when you attend a Parfum Privé and Signature Scent Workshop with Kumanov Cosmetics for R209.
For some, leaving home without a spray of their favourite scent is like forgetting to brush their teeth or put a skirt on. People underestimate the power of the perfect scent and no-one understands this better than Kumanov Cosmetics International and their team of sensory amazons. With the belief that when one creates their own scent, they create their signature identity, the Parfum Privé and Signature Scent Workshop is an incredible opportunity for you to get in touch with your signature self while creating an extension of yourself through your personal scent.
First, explore the depth of your creativity when you create your signature scent by mixing an original formula of pure perfume oils. Imported from Grasse, France, the scents you’ll be working with are brimming with rich history, romance and many- a-famous French wooing. Alert your ears for a brief history of the creation of perfume and follow your lesson with another practical session where you’ll formulate a body cream to go with your original signature scent. Ideal as an opportunity for bonding with a parent or friend, the workshop is only made sweeter with a variety of champagne, cheese and snacks and tea, coffee and juice.
Smelly Fact: One of the first perfumers in America was reputed for using unorthodox methods for extracting his scents. One of these involved him breaking into the homes of peasants and stealing their rags to extract the scent of “poverty”.