A tandem paragliding experience valued at R1750 for R875 at PARA-TAXI (save 50%)
- Save 50% on 2x tandem paragliding flight, at least 5 pictures taken with a fish eye lens camera and a t-shirt
- Ideal as a gift
- A once in a lifetime experience
- Tandem flights are flown by a SAHPA (South African Hang and Paragliding Association) approved Tandem Instructor Pilots
- Groupon redeemable for up to 12 months
- Groupon only redeemable and valid once deal closes
- Booking essential
- Only one Groupon per person
- Flights are weather dependent and Para-Taxi will schedule accordingly to their availability
- Clients below the age of 21 need parental consent in form of a signature before participating in a flight
- All passengers must sign an indemnity form prior to the flight, and should check if their insurance covers them in the participation
- Terms and conditions apply
Someone clever like Sigmund Freud once said that a falling dream indicates a feeling that life is spiralling out of control. Others would beg to differ and simply tell you that it means you have a need to paraglide. One place in particular standing firmly behind this theory is PARA-TAXI paragliding. Groupon is giving you the chance to test this theory regardless of the dreams you’re having with today’s Groupon: Pay R875 for a tandem paragliding flight and full fill your wildest flying dreams.
The fact that this deal is a tandem flight is what makes it so great. Although in your dreams you may be falling by yourself without a paraglide, at PARA-TAXI you will be harnessed with a SAHPA (South African Hang and Paragliding Association) approved Tandem Instructor Pilot who will literally be attached at the hip from the moment you leave the ground to the moment you touch the ground.
Paragliding relies solely on the wind which makes this experience more natural than Sigmund Freud’s theory. In fact the only other thing that could make it more natural is if you had feathery wings. Fly over the fairest Cape for about 25 to 30 minutes and see your favourite hangout or house from quite a different angle. The team at PARA-TAXI will ensure that you only paraglide in pristine conditions ensuring both safety and an ultimate experience.
Land back down on solid ground as gently as you took off. In fact if you scored the landing out of 10 it would probably score a 12.
Paragliding fact #256: The person who invented the first
paraglider got the idea from his baby boy, Patrick who threw his rattle through
the air. So the idea of the paraglider was born. Patrick grew up to own a magic
shop much to his engineering father’s disappointment.
Conditions of Carriage
By purchasing this ticket, the passenger acknowledges and agrees to the conditions of carriage as stated herein:
- No Person is allowed on board without a valid ticket
- Neither Para Taxi, nor its servants or members shall be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any injury, loss, damage or death arising from any cause whatsoever during the period of the flight (including travel to and from the launch site) whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Once strapped into the harness, passengers fall under the direct and legal authority of the pilot and undertake to comply with any instructions/requests made on them during the flight.
- Para Taxi has the right to charge passengers for any damage they do to the equipment through negligence, misconduct or any other means. Passengers at all times undertake themselves in such a manner as not to cause offence or discomfort to other passengers and crew