Pay R49 for an English breakfast for two people OR R34 for a salad or chicken schnitzel OR R199 for a seafood platter for two people and two glasses of wine at Wild Olive (Save up to 55%)
- Save up to 55% on a breakfast, lunch or dinner at Wild Olive
- Pay R49 for an English breakfast for two people, valued at R104
- Pay R34 for a bacon, avo and feta salad or a chicken schnitzel, valued at R68
- Pay R199 for a seafood platter for two people, including two glasses of red or white wine, valued at R446
- English breakfast consists of two eggs, bacon, mushrooms, baked beans, potato wedges, tomatoe and sausages
- Seafood platter consists of line fish, calamari, prawns, mussels, potato wedges and salad
- Stunning restaurant based in trendy Kalk Bay
- Locally sourced ingredients
- All fish sourced from local fisherman
- All vegetables steamed and salt free
- Ideal for a Christmas day
- Groupon redeemable for until 15 January 2012
- Booking essential for lunch and dinner and subject to availability: 021 788 1869
- Breakfast: Tuesday to Saturday, 8:30 to 12:00
- Lunch: Tuesday to Saturday, 12:00 to 16:00
- Dinner: Tuesday to Saturday, 17:00 till 22:00
- Groupon excludes gratuity and extra beverages
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
When you’re stuck in a cooking rut, it’s often harder to break out of it than a jail cell. While it’s nice to know exactly what you’re going to feed your tummy for the whole week, you know the routine’s become stale when your idea of ‘changing it up’ is adding a slice of tomato to your scrambled eggs. Break free from boring brunches and random munches and give your taste buds an early Christmas gift when you save up to 55% on breakfasts, lunches and dinners at Wild Olive.
Frequented by the hip and hungry, Wild Olive is a stylish space in trendy Kalk Bay that features the best in fresh nibbles and locally sourced meals. With décor that whispers understated elegance and exclusivity, but welcomes everyone from Santa Claus to his reindeer – Wild Olive is as warm and hospitable as a cup of Rooibos tea. Honouring the idea that variation is the spice of life, Wild Olive has a seasonal menu, keeping their culinary conquests fresher than a daisy on a skiing holiday.
Because breakfast is as important as leaving Santa a glass of something yummy on Christmas Eve, Wild Olive are offering up a big and undeniably bold English breakfast for two people. Comprising of two eggs, crispy bacon, sautéed mushrooms, a serving of baked beans, potato wedges, tomato and a serious sausage – your appetite may meet its match in this delicious breakfast. If you’re a late sleeper, hold your metaphorical horses for a lunch that demands some serious respect and choose between a bacon, avocado and feta salad doused with a delicious dressing or a crispy chicken schnitzel.
Using seafood directly sourced from Kalk Bay fishermen; enjoy the Shangri La of all seafood platters complete with two glasses of red or white wine. Comprising of line fish, calamari, prawns, mussels, potato wedges and a fresh dash of salad – don’t be surprised if your belly breaks out into a chorus of Christmas carols to mark this momentous meal.Tea-time fact: The most innovative restaurant can be found in South Japan where guests are blindfolded before being driven to a secret club-house situated on a giant flotation device in the middle of a lake. All guests are sworn to secrecy and required to get Mickey Mouse tattoos as a symbol of their silence.