Pay R89 instead of R188 for a wood oven whole roasted chicken with seasonal root vegetables and a garden salad at “The Wood Oven” Café Dijon @ Zorgvliet (save 53%)
- Save 53% on a wood oven roasted whole chicken with seasonal root vegetables and a garden salad for the table
- Ideal as a meal for four people
- Delicious meal
- Chic and elegant ambience
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months from Wednesday, 26 October 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 885 2580 / 071 443 9374
- Redeemable Wednesday to Saturday, 11:30 to 18:00
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Meal is for a minimum of two people and ideal for 4
- Limited space available
- No takeaways
- Terms and conditions apply
Some say that the best way to master a tongue twister is to regularly exercise your tongue with 50 gram dumbbells, while others claim that eating delicious food is a better and more suitable alternative. Claim your title as tongue-twisting champion with today’s deal: a wood oven whole roasted chicken with seasonal root vegetables and a garden salad at “The Wood Oven” Café Dijon @ Zorgvliet for R89.
With chefs who know how to cook better than the backs of their hands, Café Dijon @ Zorgvliet is that place that people turn to when fine dining tummy grumbles call. Boasting meals cooked to perfection by culinary connoisseurs, each dish that leaves the kitchen warrants taste-bud tingling sensations, feeding both nose with delicious aromas and appetite with a more than just acceptable feast. The wood oven whole roasted chicken proves no different and doesn’t disappoint with a feast for up to four people. As delicious whole roasted chickens go, the meal is for a minimum of two people for a romantic food date where both parties can showcase their love of stuffing their faces or ideal for a family of four as a family dinner outing. Served with scrumptious seasonal root vegetables and a garden salad for the table, there’ll be ample amounts of sustenance to go around.
An ode to the French and their enviable eating pleasures, Café Dijon takes the best of French country food and cases it into a charming café on the Zorgvliet Wine Estate. Cosy and intimate with long, leather banquettes, small square tables, bentwood chairs and 30’s art décor, the French theme comes full circle with the masterful meals exiting the kitchen. Choose to take your French food fare in the chic interior, or indulge in Parisian-style people-watching outside in the Stellenbosch fresh air.Foodie Fact: Boasting delicious treats and frivolous trinkets, from chicken satay to balloon animals, a world-famous fountain in Brazil has been turned into a restaurant. Not wanting to demolish the fountain, it was converted into a restaurant where people are given wellington boots and can sit in the water and dine.