Pay R75 for a tasting platter with pairing wines for two people at Allée Bleue, valued at R150 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a tapas tasting platter with pairing wines
- Served in the Allée Bleue Wine Tasting Courtyard
- Tasting platter includes smoked salmon, Spanish paprika prawns, warm chorizo sausage, mozzarella balls, olives, puff pastry sticks and more
- Includes Starlette Blanc 2011, Starlette Rose 2011 and Shiraz 2008
- Ideal for a date
- Valid for 2 months from Friday, 17 February 2012
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 874 1021
- Groupon redeemable 10:00 to 16:00
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms and conditions apply
Wine pairs perfectly with almost anything; including cheese, romantic dates and Bridgette Jones’ tissue box. Cultivate a perfect palate with today’s Groupon: a tapas tasting platter with pairing wines for two people at Allée Bleue for R75.
Surrounded by avenues of trees, rolling green lawns and lush, elegant gardens, the Allée Bleue estate is just a page short of a Jane Austen novel. Offering breathtaking views of the Franschhoek mountain ranges and a variety of activities for romantic duos or “just friends”, the estate makes for a perfect stop for out-of-towners and peeps seeking a sophisticated shindig. Established in 1690 under a different name, the estate was soon taken over by its current owners and renamed Allée Bleue, meaning “avenue of blue”.
From the eucalyptus lined entrance road to the perfectly manicured garden shrubs, everything about Allée Bleue is indeed a picture worth remembering; and with Groupon firmly in hand, you and a partner will be able to take your taste-buds on a tasting expedition. Enhanced by good food, the unique wine tasting experience is complemented with a team of clued up and friendly tasting-room staff and some of the most delicious wines you could touch your lips to. Groupies get to make themselves comfy in the Wine Tasting Courtyard, taste a selection of wines including Starlette Blanc 2011, Starlette Rose 2011 and Shiraz 2008 and pair it perfectly with the accompanying tapas platter.
Tapas tasting platter and pairing wine includes:
- Smoked Salmon, caper mayonnaise and watercress with Starlette Blanc 2011
- Spanish paprika prawns and a sweet chilli sauce with Starlette Rose 2011
- Warm chorizo sausage, mozzarella balls, sundried tomato and olives served with puff pastry stick; with Shiraz 2008