Save up to 62% on an anti-cellulite Carboxy treatment OR add a lymph drainage session at SCULPT Aesthetics & Wellness, valued at R800 (save 50%)
- Save up to 62% on an anti-cellulite Carboxy treatment OR add a lymph drainage session
- Smooth, youthful skin
- Drains toxins
- Lose inches around your waist
- Firming and smoothing
- Employs natural gas
- Friendly, professional therapist
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 434 6593/9550 or 082 955 7070
- Two usable Groupons per person
- One usable Groupon per visit
- No shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Losing weight is often a daunting task, much like paddling through the Sahara desert on a raft or trying to convince a child that asparagus is just candyfloss left in the cupboard for too long. Get slim and trim the easier way and save up to 62% on an anti-cellulite Carboxy treatment OR add a lymph drainage session at SCULPT Aesthetics & Wellness. Choose from the following:
- Pay R400 for an anti-cellulite Carboxy treatment, valued at R800
- Pay R499 for an anti-cellulite Carboxy treatment and a lymph drainage session, valued at R1300
If the creases on your body are starting to resemble a grade eight topography project then it’s time to straighten things out. Professionals with a distinct skill for getting rid of dreaded signs of aging and cellulite, the therapists at SCULPT Aesthetics & Wellness’ treatments are just the thing to leave you with smooth, supple skin.
Carboxy Therapy was not a late-eighties band that somehow managed to fly under your radar but is in fact a revolutionary therapy that uses carbon dioxide to treat various conditions. Developed in France over half-a-century ago, it has been used in the treatment of stretch marks, cellulite and hypertrophic scars with impressive results.
Some clever people in white coats armed with clipboards and powerful intellects showed that the therapy improves skin elasticity and circulation, encourages collagen repair, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and destroys localised fatty deposits. Because it’s a natural gas and a constituent of your very being, it’s harmless and no more risky than reading your favourite magazine in the sun.
The lymphatic drainage session uses very light pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase lymphatic flow with the aim of getting rid of toxins in your body. This therapeutic treatment will detox your body and leave you feeling lighter and healthier.
Health fact: Health practitioners in Guatemala have stumbled across the idea of using kiwi fruit to treat allergies. They slice the kiwi fruit in two and make the patient eat one half and toss the other over their right shoulder while saying an ancient Mayan chant.