Pay R180 for a three course meal, valued at R360 OR Pay R39 for any two cocktails, valued at R92 at Leaf Restaurant and Bar (save up to 58%)
- Save up to 58% on any two cocktails OR a three course meal
- Fifteen cocktails to choose from
- Starter: two pieces of Prawn Nigiri, four pieces of Prawn Inside Out Roll, four pieces of Salmon Roses
- Main course: 1kg of prawns
- Dessert: two dark chocolate sesame balls
- Vibrant and trendy atmosphere
- Friendly service
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Cocktails not for sale to persons under the age of 18
- Opening Times: Monday to Sunday, 11:00 to 22:00
- Booking essential: 021 418 4500
- Both Groupon options cannot be used simultaneously
- Groupon not redeemable for take-aways
- Groupon not redeemable on Friday or Saturday
Finding the perfect place to hang out with friends, family, or colleagues can sometimes feel like crawling around in a hot desert and the unreachable exotic retreats taunt you with blatant snickering. Leaf Restaurant and Bar is accessible to anyone who wants to have a fantastic dining experience. Save up to 58% on any two yummy cocktails OR a scrumptious three course meal.
Leaf Restaurant and Bar, situated in Greenpoint, is well-known for their remarkable sushi. You’ll think little fairies with tiny chef hats create the delicious dishes at this remarkable restaurant. The classy décor and trendy ambience is the perfect place for anyone who wants to enjoy a good time with great friends and excellent food. The staff with their friendly smiles will make you feel right at home.
If you just want to spend time with your co-workers, enjoy each other’s company over a few delicious cocktails. Choose two amazing cocktails from fifteen different tongue-tingling delicious options. Get your groove on with a sassy Cosmopolitan, or turn up the heat with a cheeky Mojito. A Pina Colada or Margarita will have you belting out classic 80’s songs using your spoon as a microphone. If you’re not a lover of alcohol, choose a Virgin cocktail like the Caramel Colada to make you giggle like a parakeet hopped up on chopped pineapple.
If you hear your tummy begin to rumble after a while, make a beeline for the sushi bar for your sushi starter. The master chef will craft and produce the most delectable sushi right in front of your eyes. Watch as the chef magically creates your two pieces of Prawn Nigiri, four pieces of Prawn Inside Out Roll, and four pieces of mouth-watering Salmon Roses. Fill your belly with one kilogram of scrumptious prawns that will have you sky-rocketing toward the stars. End your three course meal with two dark chocolate sesame balls that will cause tiny fireworks to explode in your mouth.
This upmarket restaurant has three seating areas, outside under the stars, inside close to the sushi bar where the magic happens, or upstairs if you like to relish your meal while appreciating the magnificent views of Cape Town. Enjoy the magical sushi at this exquisite restaurant with your partner, friends, or even with your aunt who likes to wear three hats at the same time.
Food Fact: Mountain giants love to eat computer screens and nail clippers to keep their teeth from falling out.