Pay R199 for the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program for one with Bubble Blowers, valued at R790 (save 75%)
- Save 75% on the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program
- Two-hour session in the only custom-built private heated pool
- World's most popular introduction to scuba diving
- The 6-month certification allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 12 metres
- Includes equipment rental and registration with PADI
- Professional and friendly service
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 554 3817
- Redeemable Tuesdays to Thursdays 18h00 & Saturdays 09h00 and 11h00, classes may be extended to other times at the discretion of Bubble Blowers Dive Centre
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Valid in Cape Town only
- Terms and conditions apply
- Minimum age requirement: 12 years
A diving centre with independent diving facilities designed for both rookie and expert divers, Bubble Blowers is a haven for wannabe sea-creatures in search of the required goods and expertise. Offering a variety of courses for those seeking sea-legs, first-timers will revel in the tips and tricks that the PADI Discover Scuba diving course has in store.
Armed with expert instruction and the facilities to make your transition from land to water as easy as possible, the Bubble Blowers tutors are the closest thing to half-man-half-sea-creature that you’re likely to find. Laying down the law like Poseidon, these PADI professionals will teach you basic safety concepts in relaxed and highly supervised conditions. Using state-of-the-art diving equipment and the comfort of a luxury heated pool to learn the fine art of the scuba, when you finally spread your proverbial fins in the deep blue sea you’re guaranteed an experience that will grant magnificent feasts for the eyes.
Giving you a six-month certification, the ability to reach depths of 12 metres and the confidence to slap on your explorer’s cap, the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program provides eager first-timers with the chance to discover the hidden treasures of the ocean with the confidence that makes you seem like a regular Spongebob Squarepants.