Get a 12-issue subscription to CAR Magazine PLUS a copy of CRANKED UP for R203.74 (save 60%)
- Save 60% on a 12-issue subscription to CAR Magazine and a copy of CRANKED UP
- Catch up on all the latest car news and reviews
- Get your favourite magazine delivered to your doorstep every month
- Groupon redeemable for up to 3 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Call RamsayMedia on 0860 100205 or email@example.com. Quote your unique Groupon number code to initiate contract
- Groupon for South African delivery only
If spinning wheels, smooth streamlined metal and putting on your leather driving gloves give you a rush then CAR Magazine is the perfect read for you. Packed with stunning photography, road tests and side-by-side comparisons of the latest models, fascinating features on the people and places behind the great marques, motorsport updates and game reviews, CAR is the definitive package for the enthusiast, and still by far the biggest motoring magazine in South Africa.
CRANKED UP Review:
“CAR magazine’s Editor, Hannes Oosthuizen, personifies the quintessential automotive enthusiast, and in ‘CRANKED UP: Confessions of a Petrolhead’ you will have the opportunity to share in his passion for the automobile when he takes you on a remarkable journey across the globe. You’ll race Aston Martins through French farmlands, thread Lamborghinis through German forests and discover why Jacob Zuma’s spare wheel has a puncture. Added to this witty and engaging collection of motoring tales is a bonus feature of the complete CAR magazine road test database – including nearly 3 000 vehicles tested since February 1957 until April 2010. This is a must-have for all automotive anoraks!”
Car fact: The first car to have a toilet pot installed was in Texas. It was made especially for Miss Texas who had a fear of needing the toilet during one of her tours. She had an identical one made for her cat, Frisky. Frisky used it more than she did.