Pay R150 for an Introduction to Thai or Vegetarian cooking course with Chez Gourmet, valued at R300 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a two-hour Introduction to Thai or Vegetarian cooking course
- Cook a two course meal
- Thai and Vegetarian lessons are halaal-friendly
- Make a main course and dessert
- Lessons are available immediately
- Ideal as a gift
- Booking must be done within the next 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: firstname.lastname@example.org (include your Groupon security code)
- Classes: Monday to Friday, 14:00 to 16:00
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is a representation
- 48-hour cancellation policy, late cancellations and no shows forfeit Groupon
- Please bring containers to take your food home
- Terms and conditions apply
Being able to cook is a skill afforded to mothers, chefs and underground Armenian green-grocers who need to up their advertising game. Get a one up in the kitchen with today’s Groupon: a two-hour Introduction to Thai or Vegetarian cooking course with Chez Gourmet for R150.
Captains of the kitchen, Chez Gourmet specialises in navigating culinary expeditions to arrive at delicious bounties. Comprised of a team of Cordon Bleu Chefs with loads of cooking and catering experience gained in Cape Town’s finest hotels and restaurants, the Chez Gourmet team is equipped to turn kitchen-catastrophes into delicious gastronomic masterpieces. A “home of good food”, the delightful Victorian-inspired studio is conveniently situated close to the Claremont CBD with ample off-street parking. Chez Gourmet is also a bespoke catererand a venue available for function bookings.
The Introduction to Thai or Vegetarian cooking course comprises of two hours of sailing through Asian and Vegetarian culinary waters to create a two course meal – a main meal and dessert. Classes and foods are also halaal-friendly. A culture rich in full and exotic flavours, and with fresh ingredients, the Thai food course certainly won’t disappoint. Groupon-grippers can also bring along their own containers to take their creations home and turn sceptical home-mates into food fundis.
Chez Gourmet is aimed at complete beginners as well as those looking for a bit of a challenge. The experienced cordon bleu chefs conduct once-off classes on a divergent range of topics and techniques. Those who've never made a white sauce in their lives should opt for one of the Simply Series classes, which includes pasta- and sauce-making how-tos, while the confident can try one of the Cook Like a Pro classes to be tutored on the likes of béarnaises and beurre blancs.” – www.eat-in.co.za