Save up to 70% on a biomechanical foot assessment or general foot treatment at Christian Olivier Podiatry
- Save up to 70% on a biomechanical assessment or general foot treatment
- Biomechanical assessment includes: foot type and function assessment, foot wear and insert advice
- General foot treatment includes: cutting toenails, treating painful corns and callouses, fungal infections or in-grown toe nails
- Valid at Century City branch and Panarama Medi-Clinic branch
- Treat your feet to a comprehensive check-up
- Find out your foot type; reduce your chances of pain and injury
- Receive expert advice on what footwear would benefit you
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 260 9152
- One Groupon per person
- Valid at Century City branch and Panarama Medi-Clinic branch only
- Valid Monday to Friday
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Terms & Conditions apply
After being stuffed into claustrophobic boots, used as a weapon by Chuck Norris and forced to walk across many a treacherous terrain, it’s no wonder that your feet and accompanying toe-shells end up with more splits than a pro gymnast. Ensure happy and healthy feet when you save up to 70% on a biomechanical foot assessment or general foot treatment at Christian Olivier Podiatry.
- Pay R111 for a general foot treatment, valued at R370
- Pay R147 for a biomechanical foot assessment, valued at R420
Dwelling so far down south, it’s only natural that people tend to forget about their feet. Considering that your trusty stompers cover around 105 000 kilometres in a lifetime – it’s only fair that you give them some attention. Putting a stop to foot apathy one check-up at a time, you can trust Christian Olivier, a professional podiatrist, to treat your feet to a comprehensive assessment with either a biomechanical foot assessment or a general foot treatment.
Because as much as 80% of running and walking related injuries can be attributed to a poor choice of footwear, let the professionals assess your foot type and function with a biomechanical foot assessment. Including advice on which casual footwear, sports footwear or inserts can best protect your tootsies from pain or injury; this comprehensive check-up is ideal for athletes or those suffering from hip pain, knee pain or back pain.
If your feet are suffering from neglect – yes, feet have feelings too – treat them to a proper pampering with a general foot treatment. Cradling cracked heels in his healing hands; allow the Podiatrist to snip toenail overgrowth while treating painful corns and callouses as well as fungal infections, thickened or discoloured nails and painful in-grown toenails. Now that your feet are as happy as a hippy in a hammock, leave Christian Olivier Podiatry with a spring in your step and the world at your happy, healthy feet.