Save 50% on a full day or half day wine tour, including wine tasting with Clint Chauffeur Drive Tours
- Save 50% on a full day or half day wine tour, including wine tasting
- Discover the “big 5” wine farms in Stellenbosch with the full day visit
- Explore two wine farms with the half day visit
- Both tours include wine tasting and exclude lunch; a meal can be arranged on the visitor’s own account
- Pick-up point at the Historical Braak; near the Stellenbosch Tourism office in the centre of town
- Ideal as a fun day out
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 079 726 7887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full day wine tour: available on weekends only from 10:00 to 17:00, May 2012 to July 2012
- Half day wine tour: available every day from 10:00 to 14:00, May 2012 to July 2012
- One Groupon per person
- Tours exclude lunch, but a meal can be arranged on the visitor’s own account
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
While some say that it’s the traditional braai that makes South Africa special, others point to the wonderful weather or the fact that no other country produces quite as many Macadamia nuts. However, as much as opinions may vary, most agree that when it comes to wine routes – South Africa takes the grape. Celebrate South Africa’s favourite pastime when you save 50% on a full day or half day wine tour, including wine tasting with Clint Chauffeur Drive Tours.
- Pay R350 for a full day wine tour, including wine tasting, valued at R700
- Pay R200 for a half day wine tour, including wine tasting, valued at R400
Bringing together the best of Cape Town’s wandering winelands under one Groupon-green umbrella, a wine tour with Clint Chauffeur Drive Tours is the ideal adventure for locals and tourists alike. Whether you consider yourself a wine connoisseur, a wine enthusiast or some who’s just enthusiastic when drinking wine, a full day or half-day tour is the best way to harvest your interest while letting you explore some of Stellenbosch’s most beautiful wine farms.
If you’re looking to enjoy a full day experience, recruit some fellow wine lovers and pick the full day visit; a fun and informative tour that sees you visiting five of Stellenbosch’s most beautiful wine farms, aptly named “the big five”. If you’re just looking to dip your little toe in grape-coloured water, explore two wine farms with the half day wine tour. With wine tasting included in both tours, meet your professional tour guide at Stellenbosch’s Historical Braak and get ready to for some wine-flavoured fun.