Pay R599 for a digital photogrpahy workshop with CLP School of Photography, valued at R1200 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a photography workshop
- Choose between a 4 week course, 1 evening class per week OR an eight-hour workshop
- Lesson plan includes: Getting to know your camera, Introduction to world of digital photography, Aperture/Shutter/ISO and manual programs, Visual communication, Visual elements and composition, Equipment techniques, Introduction to Photoshop
- Career orientated, private Photography Academy
- High quality education in a friendly atmosphere
- Professional lecturers and photographers
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 2 months; bookings close on 5 April 2012
- A 4 week course, 1 evening class per week OR an eight-hour workshop
- Enrolment form can be downloaded at www.clproductions.co.za/workshop.php. Send completed enrolment form, along with Groupon voucher to email@example.com and you will receive confirmation within 24-hours
- Available course dates and info can be found on www.clproductions.co.za
- Call 021 975 5310 for queries
- Maximum of 30 students per class, on a first-come-first-served basis
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like fuzzy toilet-seat covers, paper weights and mechanised egg-crackers, there’s very little use for bad photographs; though parents occasionally use to encourage potential love-interests to flee from your immediate vicinity. Put a stop to useless snapshots and improve your aim when you pay R599 for a digital photography course with CLP School of Photography.
Offering a basic understanding of everything you need to up your photography skills from point and shoot snapshotter to semi-pro, the one day course at CLP School of Photography is ideal for any fan of the lens. Combining all the fundamentals with some inspirational teachings on the elements that really make your photos pop, there’s no shutterbug that can’t benefit from the wise words of CLP’s professional instructors. Knowing that it’s not all about highest mega-pixel or other extravagant extras, and that anyone with even the simplest of cameras can take a stunning snap-shot if they know what they’re doing, the CLP workshop is accessible to even the neophytic of novices.
With the guidance of CLP’s skilled teachers, you’ll learn all the fundamental basics you need to become the photographic ninja you’ve always wanted to be. Starting with getting to know your camera, where you’ll learn about all its features and what its favourite planet is, you can learn what that turny button does and how to use it to create excellent snap-shots. There’s no need to stack yourself with elaborate equipment, and you can bring whatever camera you want – aperture, ISO and shutter speed are used the same way all over the planet. Some info on Visual communication and Visual elements and composition will also help you learn how to compose photographs the right way, using texture, lines and the rule of thirds to make snap-shots that pop more than Mentos in a bottle of coke. Whether you’re a snap-happy amateur or the only camera you’ve touched is on your phone, the CLP one day workshop is ideal for anyone.