Pay R3825 for a dinner party for 10 people at CinCin Restaurant – a 13 course tasting menu - and an overnight stay in a Presidential Penthouse at Colosseum, for up to four people, including breakfast, valued at R8500 (save 55%)
- Save 55% on an exclusive dinner party for 10 people, including a 13 course tasting menu at CinCin, and an overnight stay in the Presidential Penthouse at Colosseum for 4 people, including breakfast
- Your own exclusive dinner party in a private dining room
- Each of the 13 courses is individually plated and beautifully presented
- When your guests go home you (plus some lucky friends) spend the night in the Presidential Penthouse
- Enjoy a scrumptious full breakfast for four people
- Stay in one of the city’s finest urban luxury hotels
- King size beds, fluffy duvets, Wi-Fi and satellite TV
- Perfect for a birthday celebration, anniversary, corporate dinner or special occasion
- Groupon valid for up to 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valued once deal closes at midnight
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon
- Groupon only valid as a group deal
- Booking essential: 021 526 4000
- Presidential penthouses subject to availability
Finding the perfect event venue can be as frustrating as trying to teach a melon basic trigonometry. Community centres can be nice, but often come with eccentricities such as bloodthirsty gangs of mafia mice and sociable rain spider communes. And when it comes to hiring a conference room – most mere mortals just don’t have the moolah. Impress with an event of your choice including a 13 course tasting menu for 10 people at CinCin and an over-night stay for four in the presidential penthouse at the luxurious Colosseum for R3825.
If you’re shopping for the perfect venue to hold a corporate event or your imaginary friend’s birthday party; todays Groupon is the deal for you. Nestled in the heart of Century City, The Colosseum not only looks pretty much like the Colosseum, but it’s considered to be one of Cape Town’s finest urban luxury hotels. With various conference rooms and a gorgeous restaurant and bar, The Colosseum is spacious enough to hold an elephant banquet and an ogre rave - at the same time.
Whether you’re hosting an engagement party or a birthday for your best friend, the 13 course tasting menu is an enlightening culinary experience. Held in a private venue in the hotel’s luxurious CinCin restaurant, each course is plated with expertise that would make a culinary goddess boil in envy. CinCin’s colourful and vibrant cuisine takes its inspiration from local flavours with sweet, sun drenched and earthy dishes that are healthy and rich in taste and aroma.
The 13 course tasting menu works out to be a mere R350 a head, meaning that once you’ve redeemed the Groupon and booked the venue, you can ask your 10 guests to fork in a little cash for the out-of-this-world meal they are going to enjoy. They’re invited to this incredible event – how could they possibly complain?
If that’s not an amazing deal, this one takes the birthday cake – and finishes it. The hosts of the event and their favourite few will be able to experience a unique and glamourous night in the Presidential Penthouse for four people. With its top notch features like a private balcony with views of the city sky-line and Table Mountain, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, and a scrumptious breakfast for its four occupants; the only danger is that one night may not be enough.
Fact check-in: The Royal Sceptre hotel in Great Britain is famous for having a fantasy suite which is literally full of sweets. The room is called Raadiyah’s Sweet Drawer, after St Raadiyah the British Patron of Candy.