Pay R199 and stop smoking now in one session with Dr Gavin Zipp and Associates Inc. (save 64%)
- Stop nicotine cravings and save 64%
- Proven 90% success rate with Auriculotherapy technique
- Ancient and non-invasive 45-minute treatment
- Take charge of your health and wellness
- Groupon valid in Cape Town at the Renaissance Clinic on the following dates: 9 March 2012, 20 April 2012 and 18 May 2012. Valid for more dates over the next 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Jeannine Basson on 082 356 6016 or email email@example.com
- One Groupon per person
- Redemption only on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon not redeemable with in-store promotions
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Some habits are called ‘bad habits’ for a reason: whether you drink milk from the carton, indulge in the odd bit of nail nibbling or keep forgetting to feed the jabberwocky, these things are either harmful to yourself, to others or are just plain annoying. These bad habits like smoking can be more harmful than you think. Start breaking the bad ones and quit smoking for good with a 45-minute session with Dr Gavin Zipp and Associates Inc. for R199.
Free yourself from continuous cravings and nasty nicotine
withdrawal in just one 45-minute session with Dr Zipp and his exclusive use of
the 950 effective Nogier Method. Dr Nogier is responsible for reviving the
practice of Auriculotherapy which dates all the way back to Ancient China.
Based on the idea that the ear is a microsystem, Auriculotherapy is a form of
alternative medicine that bases its treatment on the belief that the entire
body is represented on the auricle (outer ear) and that afflictions can be treated
by the accurate stimulation of the surface of the ear. Much like acupuncture or
reflexology the method uses precise stimulation to treat different parts of the
Unlike acupuncture, the treatment doesn’t use needles; instead Dr Zipp uses spiral coils that are treated with Trivortex Technology. These are placed on the outer ear where the activation of the device releases beta-endorphins that produce a biochemical reaction in the brain that results in one becoming a non-smoker after a single one-hour session.
Kick the habit and leave dingy smoking sections and awful-smelling ashtrays in the past.