Pay R99 for a month of yoga classes for one person at Dynamic Yoga Studio, valued at R300 (Save 67%)
- Save 67% on one month of yoga classes for one person
- 10 yoga classes a week for a month
- Experienced and enthusiastic yoga instructor
- Shed weight and tone every inch of your body
- Challenging and stimulating workout
- Gentle on the body; ideal for those with back or knee problems
- Builds strength and vitality
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 486 0357
- Valid for 10 classes a week for a month
- Valid Monday to Friday
- Available as morning, afternoon or evening classes
- Valid for 10 yoga classes taken over 1 month
- Only valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like eating one block of chocolate or behaving well at an office party, sustaining the discipline to keep fit is easier said than done. While you could employ the bouncer from the local nightspot to monitor your push-ups or convince a friend to call you fat every time you miss a gym session; leave self-flagellation to religious fanatics and discover yoga with today’s Groupon: Pay R99 for a month of yoga classes for one person at Dynamic Yoga Studio.
If you’re looking for a workout that doesn’t have you begging for mercy while lying in a puddle of your own perspiration, yoga is the ideal alternative. Challenging and stimulating, yet far less harsh on your body than joint-jolting treadmill antics or mammoth-heavy weight equipment; yoga focuses on flowing poses and deep breathing techniques. With over five years of experience teaching yoga at gyms and studios around South Africa, Dynamic Yoga’s friendly and enthusiastic instructor, Kelly, will provide expert instruction while helping you to discover all the different yoga poses, breathing techniques and incredible benefits.
In a typical yoga class, students can expect to move through a series of different poses; moving from one posture to another while building strength, flexibility and stamina. An incredible way to shed excess weight and tone the body, yoga is also an effective tool for developing concentration, increasing muscular strength and balance and releasing stress through deep breathing and guided relaxation.
If you’re looking
for a challenging workout that tests your stamina, strength and spirit, join
the ranks of the downward-facing dog and enjoy a completely new wellness experience
at Dynamic Yoga Studio.