Contrary to popular belief, chopsticks were first used as weapons by ninjas assigned to keep foreign proteins such as meat and chicken away from fragile rice-balls. Revel in sushi’s victory with today’s Groupon: save up to 57% on sushi platters for two or four people at Empire Asian. Choose from the following:
- Pay R159 for a 38-piece sushi platter to share between two people, valued at R341
- Pay R295 for a 76-piece sushi platter to share between four people, valued at R682
The culinary crew at Empire Asian craft fresher than fresh rolled-rice delights perfectly positioned on pretty platters. Growling tummies angered by hunger and a lack of attention can quell pangs with an array of salmon roses, salmon or tuna nigiri, salmon or tuna maki, rock prawn rolls, spring love, salmon or tuna California rolls, rainbow rolls and salmon or tuna sashimi.
Situated along Sea Point’s bustling Main Road, Empire Asian cocoons a miniature Asia in a cosy and unique restaurant. Boasting the talents of a skilled chef trained at one of Shanghai’s most famous culinary schools, the Asian-themed restaurant produces authentic Chinese, Thai and Japanese gastronomic delights packed with extraordinary flavours.
- Six salmon roses
- Four salmon or tuna nigiri
- Eight salmon or tuna maki with avocado
- Four rock prawn rolls
- Four spring love
- Four salmon or tuna California rolls
- Four rainbow rolls
- Four salmon or tuna sashimi