Enjoy two delicious pizzas and two drinks of your choice for R84 at Lagoon Beach Hotel (save 55%)
- Save 55% on two pizzas and two drinks of your choice
- three pizza choices: peri peri prawn, tandoori chicken, wild mushroom, spinach and feta
- All pizzas are 30cm x 30cm
- Drink choices: red or white house wine, Black Label or Castle beer, 200ml canned cool drinks
- Groupon redeemable for up to 6 months
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of a printed Groupon
- No reservations allowed
- Redemption Mon to Sun; 13:00 to 21:00
- Redemption at La Mizu Beach Bar at Lagoon Beach Hotel
All delicious food is associated with a square shape. Ice cream comes in a square container, brownies can be cut into squares and pizzas come in square boxes. At Lagoon Beach, the pizza’s themselves are square so you can be sure they’re doubly delicious. Get two pizzas and two drinks of your choice for R84 from La Mizu Beach Bar at Lagoon Beach Hotel.
Who said pizzas have to be round anyway? Just as the shape is other worldly, so is the taste of either a peri-peri prawn, tandoori chicken and wild mushroom, spinach and feta topping. You can be sure that from the moment you take the first bite, you’ll never go back to eating round pizzas again. In fact you’ll be so bowled over by the taste that the spinach between the teeth of the person sitting opposite you won’t even bother you.
If it’s not the taste that distracts you then it will probably be the astounding view of Table Mountain and the ocean. The restaurant sits right on the beach which means it’s also the perfect place to enjoy the sunset while drinking your choice of drink. If it’s a date, best you go for the red or white house wine and maybe opt for a bit of hand holding. If it’s a drink with a mate, Black Label or Castle beer and no hand holding, and with a kid, a canned 200ml drink.
Square fact: The first police station in Sweden had no toilet. This was because there’s hardly any crime in Sweden and therefore hardly anyone ever had to go to the police station. This was however, before a door to door salesman came around selling square toilet seats. The chief was so impressed that he immediately built a square toilet and put one of the square toilet seat covers on it.