Save up to 70% on a manicure and pedicure with a facial or a facial and Indian Head Massage at Face Forward Beauty
- Save up to 70% on a manicure and pedicure with a facial or a facial and Indian Head Massage
- Highly-trained and professional therapists
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Stylish-looking hands and feet
- Relieves stress
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 12 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 762 7764
- Quote Groupon code on booking
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- No-shows and late cancellations forfeit Groupon
Much like using a magic eight-ball to make serious life decisions or knowing how to spell without spell-check, your body is an extremely underappreciated thing. Gravity’s bullying, memo-typing and the stress of making life-decisions are just a few of the things it has to put up with during the day, with little or no thanks. Apologise for the injustice and save up to 70% on a manicure and pedicure with a facial or a facial and Indian Head Massage at Face Forward Beauty.
- Pay R99 for a manicure and pedicure, valued at R290
- Pay R199 for a manicure, pedicure and facial, valued at R610
- Pay R230 for a manicure, pedicure, facial and an Indian Head Massage, valued at R770
Highly trained in the art of mollifying mutinous muscles and soothing even the most stressed bodies with a bevy of beautifying treatments, the therapists at Face Forward Beauty know exactly how to phrase a metaphorical apology to your federation of limbs. Surrounded by the soothing atmosphere, let the skilled hands and high-quality products do all the hard work while you do nothing more than kick back and relax.
Seeing as your outer appendages put up with the most slack every day, doing the hard work of walking you around and carrying hot cups of coffee, the manicure and pedicure will put things to rights. Clipping and cleaning the cuticles, buffing and shaping the nails until they gleam and finishing off with some moisturiser to get your pedal-appendages and clapping-contraptions looking as though they’ve never seen a day of work in their life. Move on to either a facial or an Indian Head Massage, depending on which part of you needs pampering most. Aside from evening out the complexion, brightening and evening out the skin, the facial is also good for helping people reach that twilight zone of relaxation that’s so difficult to find anywhere else.In addition, the Indian Head Massage encourages full-body relaxation by unblocking energy flows and boosting the body’s functioning with a variety of soothing strokes and application of nimble fingers to your scalp. Whichever you finish off with, you’re almost guaranteed to leave Face Forward looking and feeling like you don’t even know what stress is.