Save up to 60% on a two-hour horse-riding experience for two or four people with The Forest Riding Club
- Save up to 60% on a two-hour horse-riding experience for two or four people
- Experience includes an introduction, one-hour outride and saddle-bag snack-pack
- Horses with gentle temperaments
- Scenic surroundings
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 6 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 083 300 6262
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
People always say that life is all about experiences; whether it’s tossing yourself from a low-flying aircraft, eating jellied eel from a stall in London or hiking through unexplored cave-systems like something out of a horror movie. Keep your experiences slightly tamer than their extreme-sport counterparts and save up to 60% on a two-hour horse-riding experience for two or four people with The Forest Riding Club.
- Pay R399 for a two-hour horse-riding experience for two people, valued at R800
- Pay R640 for a two-hour horse-riding experience for four people, valued at R1600
A riding club that finds its home in the scenic Tokai Forest at the foot of the majestic Table Mountain, there’s no better place to get reacquainted with nature and indulge in equestrian shenanigans. With trained instructors to metaphorically hold your hand and a stable of horses with temperaments gentle enough to make even the most nervous rider feel like an award-winning jockey, the two-hour horse-riding experience is perfect for anyone looking to experience Cape Town’s beauty from horse-back.
Your experience starts off with an introduction to riding,
designed to get you comfortable with your noble steed – whether it’s Mick
Dundee, Tabasco or Troy, Bristol the Namibian warm-blood or the witty Palomino
Toffee – and get you comfortable in the saddle. Once you’re sure you know what
the reigns are for and how to keep your feet in the stirrups, you and your
companions can take a slow and scenic horse-back stroll during the one-hour
outride. With a saddle-bag snack-pack to keep your internal furnace fuelled,
the two-hour experience is bound to be one you won’t be forgetting soon.