Get three of your favourite winter coats/jackets dry cleaned for R88,50 at Dry Cleaning 4U, valued at R177 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on dry cleaning of three of your winter coats
- Three coats, blazers, jackets or a combination
- Get your coats ready for winter
- Groupon redeemable till 31 August 2011
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed voucher only
- Standard Dry Cleaning 4U in-store terms and conditions apply
- Only available at, Durbanville, Welgemoed Plaza, Plattekloof Village, Noble Park & Sanlam Head Office
- Only one Groupon per person
- Groupon redeemable Monday to Saturday only
There are two types of people on the planet: Those who like winter and those who don’t. Winter on the other hand doesn’t care about either of these types and makes their noses and toes freeze regardless. Whether you’re pro or anti winter, your best defence is your winter coat. Get three of your favourite winter coats, jackets or blazers dry cleaned in time for the cold for R88,50 at Dry Cleaning 4U.
They’ve been tucked away for months, twelve to be exact, unless you’ve visited the North Pole recently. In this time coats are bound to have had a few moths take up residence in them, collected dusts in the pockets and perhaps grown extra fur. Shake off last year’s winter and have them ready and clean for the cold months ahead. The staff, of which three have worked there for over 40 years, have seen it all and there’s no dry cleaning challenge to dirty, clean or hairy for them.
Remember to check your pockets before sending the coats to Dry Cleaning 4U. The staff have a collection of love letters, till slips, “meet me at 8” notes, foreign money and even an engagement ring. The engagement ring has left them baffled for some time now and if the owner is reading this, they’d like to know whether you’d like it back or not?
Feel free to take your selection of three coats to the
following Dry Cleaning 4U branches:
37 Main Road, Durbanville
021 979 4444
C/O Plattekloof Road and Baronetcy Boulevard, Plattekloof
021 558 48 44
Kommissaris Street, Welgemoed Plaza
021 913 1880
C/O Nobblepark and Old Paarl Road
021 948 4461
021 948 5873
Coat fact: In 1902 a very spoilt rich girl demanded that her father have coats made for the coat rack in her doll house. No doll ever wore the coats and today they sit in a museum in Berlin. Because of the rarity of the coats, they are often sent out to get dry cleaned. They often get lost at the dry cleaner.