Entry into the Springbok Experience Museum
- More than 60 audio visual displays set amongst numerous display cases
- World-class, modern and interactive museum
- Shopping at the flagship Springbok Concept Store on the premises
- Set in the heart of the V&A Waterfront
- Includes a complementary Castle draught at Quay Four at the V&A Waterfront with every valid entry ticket
Allegiance to a sports team can dissipate after a rocky season, but passion for the Springboks lasts a lifetime, just like true love. Show your true colours with entry into the Springbok Experience Museum.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R50 for two tickets to the Springbok Experience Museum, valued at R100
- Pay R100 for four tickets to the Springbok Experience Museum, valued at R200
More About the Springbok Experience Museum
A world-class, modern and interactive museum, the Springbok Experience Museum tells South Africa’s story through the eyes of its most powerful sport. Detailing the legacy of The Springboks with more than 60 audio visual displays set among cases displaying historic objects such as famous trophies, jerseys, boots and other memorabilia, the Springbok Experience Museum at the heart of the V&A Waterfront is a must-experience for any sports fan.
Amidst the displays, there are also games for children and adults alike where they can test their kicking, passing, fitness and reaction skills in the interactive ‘Springbok Trials’ games zone. Offering fun for all the family, there is also a flagship Springbok shop. The museum is open from 10:00 to 18:00 every day and showcases the fascinating story of South African rugby from the 1860s right up to modern times.