Pay R99 for a Floatation Therapy session at Camelot Spa (save 60%)
Camelot Spa at Mandela Rhodes Place is a chic and stylish urban city spa. Treatments are designed to revitalize, awaken and revive mind, body and soul. The spa is a fusion of textures with varying hues of white and hints of green. Facilities include a Double Treatment Room for couples, Hydro bath, Turkish Steam Room, Floatation pool and Relaxation Area.
Unique feature areas have been added in the decor to delight and inspire as you walk through the spa. Combining these elements as well as Camelot Spa's consistently high standards and attention to detail, this spa is set to become the Cape's leading in-city spa.
The Perennial Tea ceremony, at the beginning of every treatment, represents the elements of nature, and welcomes you to a true spa experience, with tea, muffins and bubbly. Floatation Therapy - 30 mins; “When one or more senses are restricted, the
sensitivity of the other senses is expanded”.
Apart from general relaxation, floatation therapy has been shown both anectotally and in controlled studies to reduce or eliminate acute pain. As well as:
• The pain relief can be permanent after one session. The reduction of chronic pain lasts for several hours and a reduced need for analgesia.
• Lessening of oedema,
• Increased range of movement in skeletal joints and
• Lower percieved levels of stress.
• It also appears to help in anger management and PMT,
• Reduce feelings of fatigue and insomnia,
• Lowers blood pressure
• Assist in weight control (in conjunction with talking cures/psychotherapy).
• Mid term pregnant women often find considerable relief from pain and stiffness
Relax, unwind and be whisked away by the incredible experience of floatation therapy at Camelot spa.
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in South Africa
Further deals in other categories
no city value present