Two-Hour Coastal Harley Davidson Tour with Harley Davidson Tours
- Exciting addition to any bucket list
- Amazing views and refreshing sea air
- Unique team building exercise
The only thing better than cruising down the open road on a Harley is watching a chicken cross the road and not asking why? Saddle up an iron steed with a two-hour Coastal Harley Davidson for one or two people with Harley Davidson Tours.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R499 for a two-hour chauffeured Coastal Harley Davidson tour for one person, valued at R1 200
- Pay R960 for a two-hour chauffeured Coastal Harley Davidson tour for two people, valued at R2 400
Aspiring riders take a chauffeured, afternoon of tearing across the asphalt on the back of a Harley. Riders cruise along coastal roads, admiring scenic views, with the sea breeze polishing their helmets, riding from Camps Bay along the coastal roads to Hout Bay for refreshments before sailing on to Chapman's Peak for some photos.
More About Harley Davidson Tours
Providing rentable Harleys for discerning bikers and offering professional and safe chauffeured trips, Harley Davidson Tours guides groups of up to 50 Harleys along scenic roadways. Helmets are provided for safety and aesthetics. For those who would rather ride the bike than take the backseat, a bike and full tank of petrol is provided when a valid motorbike license is presented.