Save up to 61% on a revitalising RégimA facial with or without a mini manicure and pedicure at Journeé Beauté
- Save up to 61% on RégimA facials and a mini manicure and pedicure
- Deep cleansing and revitalising treatment
- Friendly and professional salon
- South Africa’s finest beauty product
- Ideal as a gift or for yourself
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential: 021 919 0470
- No-shows or late cancellations will forfeit Groupon
- Only issued and valid once deal closes
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Whether it’s a late night, getting something “done” at the municipality or getting into a brawl with your laborious laptop – day-to-day life can leave you looking and feeling rougher than a row-boat in a sea storm. Escape your sinking ship and hop aboard the life raft of relaxation when you save up to 61% on a revitalising RégimA facial with or without a mini manicure and pedicure at Journeé Beauté.
- Pay R160 for a 90-minute RégimA facial, valued at R400
- Pay R240 for a 60-minute RégimA facial and a mini manicure and mini pedicure, valued at R620
Appearing like a knight out of the Mists of Avalon, Journeé Beauté has taken on an oath to faithfully rescue your dermis-in-distress from its distressing circumstances. With their warm and welcoming salon and heroic plans for your skin, you can trust the friendly and professional beauty therapists at Journeé Beauté to treat you and your skin like royalty.
Taking into account your skin type, tone and its past traumas, the beauty therapists will take your saddened skin into their expert hands and with a friendly smile and professional attitude; give it the treatment it needs. Using South Africa’s finest beauty product, RégimA, the therapists will energise your skin with a RégimA facial treatment that includes a deep cleanse, soothing or warm masque and moisturizing treatment.
So they don’t feel left out, your feet will receive an incredible mini pedicure and your hands a mini manicure; leaving your tippy tips and tippy toes rubbed, scrubbed and polished to perfection.Relaxing fact: According to the 2010 medical trials on stress, the best bet to beat the stress is to leave work before rush-hour traffic and drink smoothies made of cheese and rice.