Knysna: Save up to 65% on one or two night’s accommodation for two people, including breakfast at Knysna Terrace
- Save up to 65% on one or two night’s accommodation for two people, including breakfast
- Close to all the favourite Knysna attractions
- Perfect for a romantic night or weekend away
- Luxurious accommodation
- Personalised service and convenient location
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 8 months
- Excludes period over The Oyster Festival
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 044 382 6460 or email email@example.com
- Quote Groupon code on booking
- Valid for continental breakfast only
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Late cancellations and no-shows forfeit Groupon
- Child Policy: Children under five years stay free of charge – cots or small camp beds provided on request; Children five years to thirteen years charged at half price; Children fourteen and over pay adult rate
Like sporting an unexpected mullet when you’re having a bad day, or seeing a thirty year old actor still playing a high-schooler on the silver-screen, even the smallest things can brighten up your day. If you’re sick of the hustle and bustle, give yourself a small change and save up to 65% on one or two night’s accommodation for two people, including breakfast at Knysna Terrace.
- Pay R499 for one night, valued at R1300
- Pay R910 for two nights, valued at R2600
A chic haven of relaxation within strolling distance of the picturesque village of Knysna, the four-star Knysna terrace is the perfect spot for a bit of an escape; and the most convenient luxury accommodation Knysna has to offer. Close to all the sights and sounds that draw people from far and wide, it’s not the handy location that keeps all and sundry coming back to the Terrace; though being within shouting distance of the shops and restaurants is definitely a plus.
Luxurious rooms with uninterrupted and sweeping views of the Knysna Lagoon, tranquil surroundings and professional and friendly staff make even the most shy of holiday goers feel like they never left their home. Whether you’re staying for one night or two, you and your special friend can spend your days trying to spot Knysa’s very own ‘Nessie or just kicking back in the stylishly appointed rooms and watching satellite television. In the morning, your tummy will be taken care of with a scrumptious breakfast. Whether you’re in search of the freshest air this side of the stuff they put in tins, shell-dwelling lagoon creatures or just an escape from traffic and your day job, one or two nights at Knysna Terrace is the perfect way to achieve all three.
Owners were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was really good, Chef went out of his way to supply freshly baked and delicious hot cross buns on Easter Sunday as well as a scrumptious fish kedgeree. 10 out of 10 for that. The rooms are beautiful and comfortable as well as the ensuite bathrooms. Very modern and chic. Accommodation is super clean. Conveniently situated. All in all a lovely stay – Fatima; hotel guest