Save up to 55% on a succulent 250g beef fillet steak at La Baguette Pâtisserie, Coffee Shop and Deli
- Save up to 55% on succulent 250g fillet steaks
- Charming pâtisserie, coffee shop and deli in bustling Stellenbosch Square
- Tender 250g A-grade beef fillets basted and grilled to perfection
- Friendly and efficient service
- Ideal as a lunchtime treat
- Valid for 1 month
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 880 1728
- Valid for lunchtime: Monday to Thursday, until 17:00; Friday evenings, until 21:30; Saturday, until 17:00; Sunday, until 14:00
- No sharing; no takeaways
- Excludes gratuity and beverages
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
Much like the story about the guy who exploded when he combined a soft drink and popping candy or the wise Shetland pony who can guess a person’s weight, most urban legends and mother-spawned warnings aren’t true. An exception to the rule is that eating a juicy steak will ensure that you grow up to be healthy and strong. Adhere to mom’s wise words and save up to 55% on a succulent 250g beef fillet steak at La Baguette Pâtisserie, Coffee Shop and Deli.
- Pay R95 for two 250g fillets, valued at R190
- Pay R171 for four 250g fillets, valued at R380
If you’re looking for a charming eatery with a mesmerising menu that just happens to serve up some of the most desired steaks in Stellenbosch, look no further than La Baguette Pâtisserie, Coffee Shop and Deli. With décor that whispers tres chic, the ever-present scintillating smells of freshly baked goods and superb service – smiles included – treat yourself and a fortunate friend to a meaty meal worthy of medallions, second helpings and a big hug.
After taking an oath of quality, promising to serve up
the beefiest, most succulently flavoured and impeccably grilled slices of
A-grade fillet – the master chef’s at La Baguette know who to cook up a mean
steak you wouldn’t want to beef with.
With A-grade meat sourced from the very best, consuming the 250g fillets
at La Baguette is an experience in its own – and one you’ll be sprinting back
for in no time.