Save 54% on a choice of breakfasts for two, four or six people at Lunchworks
- Save 54% on a choice of breakfasts for two, four or six people
- Choose from the Full Works with two eggs, bacon, tomato, beans, mushrooms and toast; Eggs Benedict with two poached eggs with ham and hollandaise on English muffin OR Eggs Florentine with two poached eggs with spinach and hollandaise on potato rosti
- Trendy ambience
- Quality, mostly organic and free-range ingredients
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
- Groupon valid Monday to Friday, 7:00 to 11:00
- No walk-ins; No takeaways
- Gratuity not included
Without the buffer of a decent breakfast to prepare you for life’s little irritations, regular occurrences like people who use an @ symbol instead of writing at in anything except email addresses or sneezing while you’re carrying a cup of coffee can go from mildly distressing to full system-meltdown. Keep calm and breakfast on when you save 54% on a choice of breakfasts for two, four or six people at Lunchworks.
- Pay R42 for breakfast for two people, valued at R92
- Pay R85 for breakfast for four people, valued at R184
- Pay R127 for breakfast for six people, valued at R276
A chic and trendy eatery that finds itself hopping with hoopla and scenically situated on Waterkant Street, Lunchworks is the place to be when you find your belly in need of some tasty morning sustenance. Priding themselves on providing fast food of the healthy variety, the culinary geniuses in the Lunchworks are wunderkinds at turning regular, quality ingredients into gastronomic masterpieces that will leave your taste buds singing tiny choruses of hallelujahs.
Whether you’re out for a romantic morning nibble with your snoochypoo or gathering up a group of buddies, breakfast at Lunchworks won’t disappoint. Using mostly free-range and organic produce, not only are their breakfasts tastier than mom’s cooking, they provide more than enough healthy sustenance to keep you fuelled through your daily shenanigans. Whether you go for the Full Works, with two eggs, bacon, tomato, beans, mushrooms and toast; Eggs Benedict with two poached eggs with ham and hollandaise on English muffin or the Eggs Florentine with two poached eggs with spinach and hollandaise on potato rosti, your belly and your taste buds will be thanking you for it.
Lunchworks is a really cute, nice little place. The staff are so friendly and the coffee is always good. The food also is well prepared, fresh and tasty - can't fault it really. The owners do a great job. So happy it opened up so close to my offices! - Elana Du plessis; Eat Out reviewer