Jack’s Seafood Platter and Dessert at Madeira Café
- Stunning views of Camps Bay beach
- Outside balcony seating available
- Stylish and upmarket eatery in Camps Bay
Good seafood makes people feel nourished, rich in omega-3s and inspired to talk like a pirate for the rest of the day. Embrace the spirit of the high seas with a Jack’s Seafood Platter and dessert for up to four people at Madeira Café.
Choose between these options:
- Pay R227.50 for a Jack’s Seafood Platter and dessert for two people, valued at R455
- Pay R436.80 for a Jack’s Seafood Platter and dessert for four people, valued at R910
Pleasing ocean-loving taste buds, Jack’s Seafood Platter tantalizes palates with a selection of calamari, line fish, mussels, prawns and crayfish. Meals end on a sweet note with a delicious melted chocolate dessert.
More About Madeira Café
Known for serving the best burgers and Portuguese food in Victoria Street and stunning beach views, Madeira Café is a stylish and upmarket eatery overlooking Camps Bay beach. Offering a delicious array of light meals, diners can enjoy their meals on the balcony, admiring the view.