Cape Town: Pay R1290 for a bed and breakfast weekend getaway for two people including a bottle of wine, discount on treatments at the wellness centre, entrance tickets to Avalon Springs and a tractor ride at Montagu Country Hotel, valued at R2580 (save 50%)
- Save 50% on a bed and breakfast weekend getaway for two people
- Includes a bottle of wine, two day-entrance tickets to Avalon Springs and a tractor ride
- Includes 25% discount on any treatment at the wellness centre each and 25% discount on any treatment, excluding colour, at Faye’s Hair Salon
- Comfortable and tastefully decorated rooms
- Scenic venue with many surrounding attractions
- Ideal as a gift
- Valid for 4 months (excluding Easter weekend)
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 023 614 3125
- Kids under 12 years will pay 25% of the adult rate when sharing a room with parents (maximum 1 child per room)
- Children older than 12 – full price
- Groupon is for a two night weekend stay
- More than one voucher can be purchased
- Gifts are allowed yes
- Quote Groupon security code on booking
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- Groupon issued and valid once deal closes
- Picture displayed is just a representation
- Terms & Conditions apply
When they said variety is the spice of life, they probably weren’t suggesting eating a different form of curry every day of the week. Relish in diversifying your routine and pay R1290 for a bed and breakfast weekend getaway for two people at Montagu Country Hotel.
Though everyone needs some time away from the hustle and bustle of
living in the city, sometimes you need a bit more than a night in a chrome and
glass boutique hotel in the heart of the same city you’re trying to get away
from. Cosily nestled between the Langeberg and Riviersonderend mountain ranges,
Montagu Country Hotel is the perfect half-way stop; close enough to
civilisation not to include needing to hike four-miles in snow shoes to get
there, but far away enough to be called country.
They might as well call the Robertson Wine Route their backyard.
With more rustic charm than a well-spoken cowboy in an Armani suit, the hotel features antique art-deco furniture and staff that will make you feel like you’re just staying at a friend’s house for the weekend. Even if you decide to do nothing but kick back in your chic and comfortable room the whole weekend, sipping on a complimentary bottle of wine and looking forward to not slaving over a hot skillet for breakfast the next morning, you’ll be doing it in style that’ll make you consider just moving in. Alternatively, if you’re the type that likes to add some spice to your cultural sauce, today’s Groupon also includes a one-day entrance to Avalon Springs and a tractor-ride. Once you’ve tuckered yourself out, spend the next day getting pampered with discounts for the wellness centre or hair salon before retreating to the tastefully-decorated cocoon of your room.
Perfect for an end-of-week getaway, a romantic getaway or just a getaway to watch The Getaway, two nights at Montagu Country Hotel is the easiest way to add some spice to your life and replace daily-drudgery with some refreshed and fresh-faced relaxation.
We had an amazing weekend at the MCH. Staff were very friendly, the rooms great. We had room with spa bath which we used extensively and really enjoyed. The food at the restaurant was OUT OF THIS WORLD! WOW! Definitely a repeat visit is called for! – Mike H; guestHotel Fact: The CRAZY TOWN hotel in east-Texas was a getaway destination created especially for celebrities looking to take some time out from their busy lives. The hotel keeps half of its accommodation open for non-celebrities, though rooms need to be booked as far as ten years in advance. All guests at the hotel need to wear baseball caps, fake glasses and stick-on moustaches at all times.