Christmas pamper: Pay R225 for one laser lipo session OR R400 for two laser lipo sessions at Laser Lipo SA (Save up to 60%)
- Save up to 60% on laser lipo sessions
- Pay R225 for one session, valued at R500
- Pay R400 for two sessions, valued at R1000
- Target unwanted fat on your stomach or thighs
- Pain-free, non-invasive and non-surgical procedure
- No recovery time needed
- Only 30-minutes a session
- No unsightly scarring
- Lose unwanted centimetres in a flash
- Ideal to get in shape for the beach or as a Christmas Gift
- Groupon redeemable for 3 months
- Booking essential and subject to availability: Plattekloof, 076 421 7213; Claremont, 076 421 7508; Strand, 081 310 4579/ 021 853 0712
- Working hours: Monday, 11:00 to 18:00; Tuesday to Friday, 8:30 to 17:30; Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00
- One Groupon per person
- Groupon only available at Plattekloof, Claremont and Strand branches
- Treatment not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Groupon only valid and issued once deal closes
- Redemption on presentation of printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Groupon not redeemable for promotions
It’s been suggested that there’s something magical about the Christmas months that brings people together. What Hollywood directors tend to forget is that with Christmas comes another union; a union far more terrifying than a chainsaw wielding werewolf and twice as inconvenient. Slim hips and slender thighs, come over here and meet your arch enemy – flab. Fight that fat like you would that werewolf and zap it with a laser when you pay R225 for one laser lipo session or R400 for two sessions at Laser Lipo SA.
Whispered to be the laser legends that started it all, Laser Lipo SA offer fat reduction and body sculpturing in a painless and completely harmless treatment; using a low-level cold laser and the skills of a Jedi master, say goodbye to Christmas cake-related chubbiness and persistent puppy-fat pouches and welcome a slimmer you.
Much like a zombie-killing-machete-laser – actually, not at all like it – the low-level cold laser emits low levels of laser energy which creates a chemical signal in the fat cells, basically telling them that their life is coming to an end. The signal breaks down the stored triglycerides into fatty acids and glycerol which are then released and transported around the body and finally sent to be metabolized, aka - game over.
Now all you have to take care of is that werewolf/chainsaw situation.
Lipo fact: Medical records state that Laser-lipo is a far more effective treatment than atom-lipo; a strange procedure that involves fat, an atom and a thunder storm.
076 421 7213
Bloomberg Group Building
Cnr. Bloulelie & Silwerboom Rd,
076 421 7508
Cnr. Vinyard Rd & Cavendish Rd,
081 310 4579 / 021 853 0712
106 Beach Rd,