Pay R99 instead of R200 for 2 entrance tickets to an Oktoberfest at Roodehek Restaurant incl. 2 Bratwurst Brotchen and two 300ml draughts (save 50%)
- Save 51% on 2 entrance tickets to Oktoberfest at Roodehek Restaurant
- Includes entry, two Bratwurst Brötchen meals (German sausage roll) and two 300ml Windhoek draughts
- Authentic German cuisine
- Food specialities from Austria and South Africa on offer
- Food and drink promotions
- Fun and entertaining atmosphere
- Rugby viewing on big screen TV’s
- Experience a traditional Oktoberfest
- Groupon redeemable on 16, 17,18 September 2011
- Booking essential and subject to availability: 021 465 6864
- Groupon redeemable Friday, 14:00 to 24:00; Saturday, 11:00 to 21:00; Sunday, 11:00 to 18:00
- Groupon only issued and valid once deal closes
- Redemption only on presentation of individual printed Groupon(s)
- The picture displayed is just a representation
- Limited number available
- Terms & Conditions apply
Ze Germans are responsible for several great things; Albert Einstein, solidifying the bond between lederhosen and good ol’ schuhplattler dance, yodelling and an array of scrumptious food. Reacquaint yourself with your inner German with today’s Groupon: Two entrance tickets to Oktoberfest at Roodehek Restaurant, including two bratwurst brötchen meals and two 300ml Windhoek beers for R99.
Get a head start and ring in Oktoberfest early at Roodehek Restaurant with all the necessary elements – two authentic German meals comprised of bratwurst brötchen, two Windhoek draughts to wash it down and bring along lederhosen plus dancing shoes to shake your groove thing to the traditional German tunes. A party to top all parties, the event is a rambunctious mix of unique cuisine from Germany, Austria and South Africa, entertaining activities, food and drink promotions and beer-drinking competitions.
Tuck into a banquet of Bavarian culture, draught, hearty meals and heaps of amusement as the pretty frauleins top you up and the Cape Bierfest Band keeps your inner German satisfied. Friday highlights a corporate party where visitors can indulge in delectable German meals while Saturday’s proceedings include rugby on the big screens in the morning and a live broadcast of the official Beer Fest opening in Munich, making you feel as if you’re really there while you relish in the spoils of tasty and authentic food and refreshing drinks. With the bowling alley open and a host of other activities available to appease your high spirits, Sunday then finishes off the event with a boisterous bang. A German gathering with ample amounts of gusto, the event is one not to be missed. Now everybody schuhplattler!
Edible Fact: Contrary to popular belief, the annual Fact-Eating Competition in Sri Lanka is not a metaphorical competition but rather a literal one where entrants are required to eat as many facts as they can from a jar of facts. The facts are written on rice paper with edible ink.