Unlike eyewitnesses to heinous crimes, witnessing the fitness involves far more benefits on the body and far less threats from people skilled in the art of creative cussing. Bear witness as your fitness unfolds with today’s Groupon: 2 personal training sessions and 1 month of unlimited classes for R199 at 360 Specialized Training.
With workout machines skilled in the art of fixing up untrained bodies, 360 Specialized Training will have you well on your way to the business of being in shape just in time to catch summer’s sun beams. As majority of the fitness instructors come from professional sporting backgrounds, workouts are guaranteed to be disciplined, structured and the perfect way to condition your body into behaving in a health-conscious manner. With a functional, core-conditioning way of training, bodies possessed by workout-heebie-jeebies will be exorcised into limber fitness machines.
Arm yourself with this Groupon and enjoy two personal training sessions tailored to your individual needs. The best way to experience and exploit the premier trainers, you’re guaranteed safe and effective results. With the one month unlimited classes still burning a hole in your pocket, Groupon-holders have access to up to 32 fitness classes for various tush-tightening tastes. Choose from classes like:
- Warrior Workout (Mondays and Thursdays, 13:00 and 19:00), a signature circuit-style class where trainers use their advanced knowledge and have ample amounts of equipment at their disposal
- Kettle Bell (Wednesday, 6:00 and Saturday, 10:00) which addresses the body as a whole, vapourising fat, rehabilitating weak areas and improving overall levels of conditioning
- Tight Tush class for ladies only (Wednesday, 19:00 and Saturday, 9:00) where the focus is on base conditioning consisting of balance, flexibility, core conditioning and preparing students for the Warrior Workout
- Urban Stretch (Thursdays, 7:00) where students can relax, realign and perform stretching exercises from yoga to self myofascial release exercises
- Box Fit (Fridays, 7:00), an upbeat boxing class improving technique, developing coordination and increasing cardiovascular capacities through sparring, bag work and fitness drills
With the workout-nannies keeping a watchful eye on your form, smooth new exercise moves will ensure you’re on your way to physique-fantastique and ready for the summer season ahead.
Fitness Fact: Mr Minugi Miyagi was rumoured to have trained with polar bears in the arctic. His rigorous routine consisted of attaching two fresh steaks to his butt cheeks, then parading around in front of the polar bears until one decided to chase him down. His record speed was 80km per hour. He’ll never be able to beat it.